[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw and Brazilian shitskins tries to banter first world countries
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: cancer on int.jpg (71 KB, 665x515) Image search: [Google]
cancer on int.jpg
71 KB, 665x515
>mfw and Brazilian shitskins tries to banter first world countries

You think you´re really fucking clever because of your nice little comment there, do you? I tell you what shitskin: You life is pure shit. Complete shit. There is nothing you can change about it. At the very moment your whore mom pushed that piece of shit out of her dirty pussy that shouldn't even be allowed to carry a name you lost. You never had a chance. You have to pick up shit from the streets to afford yourself a internet connection while your grandma is running on a hamster wheel so the connection doesn't break off. What do people from shit countries even think when writing stuff like this? I just smile because I know even if I fuck up the worst way possible my life will be a 100x times better than yours. When I visit your shit landmass your females pussies will go crazy because they want to fuck the wealthy white man. When you visit Europe people will just avoid you and check their pockets if nothing is missing. You can "banter" as much as you like but at the end I still win Pedro. Never forget that.
>>
Earlier today a Brazilian literally tried to banter me because my water heater heated all of my house's water and not just the shower
>>
>>52932146
Nice bantz handling
>>
>>52932146
t. Mohammad
>>
>>52932146
>mfw Brazilian shitskins tries to banter first world countries*
>>
>>52932175
I WANT SPICS TO LEAVE
>>
First of all, learn how to speak proper English.
Second of all, grow some balls.
Third thing, pic related.
Fourth and last thing, nice bait, but pissing off m*slims is my favourite sport.
>>
Your thread gave me cancer, OP.
>>
>>52932350
It's a pasta you dip made by some raging Icelandic fag. Literally a memepost. Guess it's too hard to figure that out when you're literally a monkey.
>>
>>52932407
Guess it's too hard to read until the end when you literally have so many bbcs around waiting to be sucked.
>>
>>52932146
We don't need your kind here...I have no plans to move from my own town I don't care about Denmark(?) you all look alike, blond, fair and gay so fuck you and your entire family
>>
>>52932146
idiot
>>
>>52932463
salty for a banty, m80?
>>
>>52932146
>abdul can't handle the banter
>>
sweden is off to a good start in 2016
>>
File: shiggy.jpg (210 KB, 652x489) Image search: [Google]
shiggy.jpg
210 KB, 652x489
>>52932146
>he tries to get us mad
>he has nothing better to do than to pick in 3rd world countries
>>
File: 1446418623944.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1446418623944.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
I WANT ALL SHITSKINS TO LEAVE!!!!

T. Elias Hero
>>
>>52932146
Sweden pls, your estrogen levels are showing
>>
>>52935055
me in the pink Tbh
>>
File: kek.jpg (23 KB, 360x390) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
23 KB, 360x390
>>52935055
HOLY FUCK I CANT TAKE IT
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.