[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the best place in the USA to move to as a foreigner?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3
File: C90xjXA.png (130 KB, 1427x628) Image search: [Google]
C90xjXA.png
130 KB, 1427x628
What is the best place in the USA to move to as a foreigner?
So far I think the Midwest would be the best.
Also, would I be treated badly for being a foreigner?
>>
>>52931823
This just a Floridian's view I think it doesn't really matter unless you're rude or something.
>>
>>52931823
Being a foreigner really does not matter here. It's not like Europe at all. If you know English, you're set.
>>
>>52931823

What are you looking for in a home? Big city ? Rural area? What kind of climate?
>>
>>52931944
Suburban, and cold during winters. Thats why i have my eyes on minnesota
>>
>>52931987
Minnesota would be a good option, just make sure you do not live in Minneapolis-St Paul
>>
>>52931823
>Also, would I be treated badly for being a foreigner?
no one cares
>>
>>52932029
why? all of the Somalians?
>>
>>52931987
Alaska
>>
File: best states.jpg (1 MB, 1762x1992) Image search: [Google]
best states.jpg
1 MB, 1762x1992
New England
>>
Why do you want to come to the US exactly? Depends on that.
>>
>>52931823
It's very nice that you're looking at the US but it would help if people making these posts would tell us a little about themselves. What do you plan on doing to get here?
>>
>>52932044

It is not suburban and there is crime. Try the outskirts such as Anoka
>>
>>52931987
Consider New England too
>>
>>52931823
>Also, would I be treated badly for being a foreigner?
Just avoid the anti-european xenophobes and you'll be treated as an American, or possibly better if you're well mannered.
>>
File: 1445879477753.jpg (51 KB, 400x323) Image search: [Google]
1445879477753.jpg
51 KB, 400x323
>>52932103
>anti-european xenophobes
LOL WHAT
>>
>>52931823
Wisconsin and Minnesota love foreigners (so long as you're not a dick). We tend to be very warm, friendly people. Good food, beer, and sports culture.
>>
>>52932103
>anti-european xenophobes
The fuck? I don't think those exist m8
>>
Judging from what you've said, don't come to the south. It's very hot and everyone is a normie.
>>
>>52932124
>>52932140

The dorks who think Europe is gommie and/or terrorist sympths.
Basically /pol/ tier jerkwads
>>
>>52932140
he is probably a redditor that sees any criticism of any european government or banter as being anti european and xenophobic
>>
>>52931987
If you're looking for a city that isn't empty as a desert, I can't name many that aren't pieces of shit.
I'd personally recommend New Hampshire.
>>
>>52932152
No
Why are you saying such hurtful things
>>
moving to commiefornia this year :(
>>
>>52932545
You only get to frown if you're moving to Fresno or something.
>>
>>52932573
san fransisco. i dont wanna die in an eq.
>>
It's time for you to come home to middle earth my nordic son.
>>
>>52932603
If I had to pick from irrelevant promiscuous islands at the extremities of human civilization
I would pick New Zealand
>>
Come to a small town in northwest missouri called Weston. It's very picturesque american, it has a nice highschool, and people are friendly. If you want some fun, I'll hook you up with my main man, dude's named hunter. He's got long blonde hair and works at a chinese restaurant, sounds dull and hipsterish, but he's quite the opposite. To date, I've never met a more fun guy than him. If just being weird isn't your thing, we've got an aspiring rapper who goes by C^2. He's terrible, but I'm ghostwriting for him so his mixtape won't be total shit. If that kind of jolly camaraderie/dumbassery still doesn't get you, I've always got Spencer. The man is pants-on-head stupid. He likes mafia stuff and dreams about the high life. He also determined that he's going to build his own drug empire (we laugh at him a lot). The other thing about him is that he thinks he's a player because he bangs a few girls here and there, the only issue with that is in the details. Upon digging deeper, you'll find that he doesn't actually spit good game, but rather trashy girls use him as a fuccboi. This isn't helped by the fact that tequilla makes his pants come off. Don't get me wrong, his shirt rarely leaves his body, so by an hour into a drinking session, he's stumbling around like whinny the pooh with his surprisingly large dong slapping against his pasty white thighs. We got some interesting characters, most of whom I have some connection to. The town itself is a little out in the country (maybe half an hour from Kansas City), so we make our own fun. At least in my circle, I've never experienced closer friends, and one reason I hang out on /int/ is because it's the only place I've found that comes close to matching the banter we have. Seriously though, swing by, we'd love to have you.
>>
>>52932830
>th-thanks
it's not actually that great here desu
>>
>>52932585
Sorry, absolutely no frowning allowed. San Francisco's pretty nice.
>>
>>52932899
Dear OP,
Read this and come hang out.
-anon
>>
>>52932899
t. cleetus "billybob" darlene davidson
>>
>>52932149
Not like they leave their basements
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.