[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Origin of the rocket is Korea .
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: e0d7abee.jpg (36 KB, 480x746) Image search: [Google]
e0d7abee.jpg
36 KB, 480x746
Origin of the rocket is Korea .
>>
Hahah benis XD
>>
that's the part that matters most
>>
does roleplaying as a korea obsessed japanese nationalist ever bore you my western weeaboo english teacher friend?
>>
>>52927469
Dats where da sperm come out like sploo sploo, mang
>>
>>52927469
interested, can you explain?
>>
>>52927442
have to mention that the whole modern south korea is made by USA
>>
>>52927659
why are you upside down, poland
>>
Jajaja
>>
File: 1450796555450.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1450796555450.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
Can their rockets even land?
>>
>>52927442
creating these shitpostings on here really beneficial or fun for you?
I hope you find something worth to waste your time constructively.
>>
>>52927659

it's the most "important" part since that's the delivery module, the most sophisticated part is the propulsion which happens to be the russian part
>>
>>52927736
I don't think he's true Japanese. Maybe paid to make Japanese look bad...
>>
File: korea.jpg (13 KB, 217x232) Image search: [Google]
korea.jpg
13 KB, 217x232
South Korea is not to doubt are excellent .
Automobile of origin is also South Korea .
>>
South Korea had a superior technology .
However , it has been destroyed mostly by despicable Japanese troops .
>>
>>52927736
>>52927798
What the fug...

The OP posted simple truth. The fact that it's Korea claiming they produced the entire rocket just reflects the same tactics they take with all their technology bought from Japan and Europe which is on the open market (anyone can purchase it, and do final assembly and put their name on it, which is what happened with this rocket).

Using open market sourced tech with your name on it doesn't make you any more advanced than any other country who also does the same.

>hurr durr he's not Japanese
>hurr durr shitposting
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.