[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you will never, EVER solve your alcoholism problems JUST
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: 1378762603370.jpg (35 KB, 550x453) Image search: [Google]
1378762603370.jpg
35 KB, 550x453
>tfw you will never, EVER solve your alcoholism problems

JUST
>>
wowowowowowowowow

haram
>>
>>52925359
Haha faggot
>>
>tfw son of an alcoholic
>tfw mostly depressed and anti social
>tfw enjoy drinking too much
>tfw almost certainly going to end up like dad
>>
I drink too much. I am alcoholic. But there is a remedy. Work full time. Sucks, but the truth
>>
I didn't know there were any Italian alcoholics.
>>
File: sicli.jpg (25 KB, 318x447) Image search: [Google]
sicli.jpg
25 KB, 318x447
>>52925359
You wouldn't be in this situation if you let the moors keep Sicily.
>>
>>52925461
I worked in the film industry at retarded unpredictable hours ranging from like 10-6 to fucking 7am to 2am, seven days a week, for months, with the occasional off day, and I still got pass-out drunk every night.
>>
>>52925528
well that's not really the business for a alcoholic is it? I am in the same boat. Journalism.
>>
Hahaha fuck all you alcoholics. I grew up as an anti-social guy and now I have serious social anxiety unless I drink to oblivion and then spend the next day anxiously worrying about what I said the night before. Alcoholics are fucking gay.
>>
>>52925606
This is me right now....
>>
>>52925359
How does it feel? I've only drank alcohol once, and I made it myself from grapes and yeast. All I drink is water and the ocasional soft drink. The closest I've been to drug addiction was a having to take prescription codeine after wisdom tooth removal.

I'm 20, and I've never engaged in recreational drug use. It just seems pointless.

I'd drink socially [maybe a beer or two], but I have no social life.
>>
>>52925664
start drinking, fuck social life
>>
>>52925359
>wanting to solve your alcohol problems
it's the only thing that gets me through the day
>>
>>52925604
To be honest i don't think your work situation can really pull you out of it, it has to be some internal process, of course in concert with the outside world, but a simple change can't just end it. Are you a journalist or in school?
>>
File: snake.png (266 KB, 452x459) Image search: [Google]
snake.png
266 KB, 452x459
>>52925359
>tfw you have perfect control over your alcohol consumption
>>
>italian alcoholic
you have NO excuse for being an alcoholic. you're never more than a short drive away from the nearest sunny beach. you have great food and great weather most of the year round

get your shit together guisseppe
>>
>>52925664
It feels like you can't function without alcohol. You can't work, socialize, do anything without it. Alcohol becomes fuel and your body becomes the engine. You rely on it to "exist".

>>52925485
I live in the North so whatever happened in Sicily is not my concern.

>>52925710
Good for you, pal. Hope for a solution sometimes seems like the only light in a world of darkness.

>>52925730
You're lucky. I rarely can control myself.

>>52925744
>stereotypes
the closest beach to where I live is 7 hours away from me and it's a shitty, polluted, infested with Germans shithole that you can barely swim through
Italy is a fairly large country compared to Ireland, not all regions are like Sicily
>>
>>52925606
>>52925657
I have social anxiety too. The only real remedy/cure for it is going out in public and leaving your comfort zone long enough to start to get used to it.

Social anxiety, at least for me, is more a lack of comfort with public places and social situations. Inebriating yourself to the point where you couldn't care where you are is a really shitty and unhelpful solution.

If you want to break the social anxiety you've got to develop a social life and comfort and compitence in social situations.
>>
File: iktfb.jpg (19 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
iktfb.jpg
19 KB, 600x300
>>52925832
I had social anxiety too.
It was crippling and I had to hold in my panic attacks whenever I was in public.
I was able to beat it within a year though.
Godspeed anon.
>>
>>52925779
italy is in the shape of a long boot. its failry large vertically, but it cant be more than 100km horizontically at any point other than the very north

how can it take you 7 hours to get to the nearest beach? I live in the south of Ireland and it would only take me 3 hours to drive to the northernmost part of the island
>>
>>52925359
Do MDMA
It has been proven to work in addiction treatment.
>>
dont worry lad
nature will solve it by giving you a nasty disease which will take you away from the addiction
and everything else for that matter
>>
>>52926045
He's probably in Lombardia at the foot of the alps. He says the nearest beach is 7 hours away, he probably means designated public beach since I don't think any point in Italy is that far from a stretch of coastline.
>>
>>52925657
lol git rekt kiddo. Had this feeling a week ago and it turned out I had called my boss a slag. Awkward clocking in time.
>>
thanks italians for creating fernet
>>
File: 145048053630.jpg (38 KB, 600x424) Image search: [Google]
145048053630.jpg
38 KB, 600x424
>tfw you will never, EVER solve your virgin problems
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.