[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well, so this year I finished my language learning as this: Spanish:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: norwegian flag 2.jpg (27 KB, 582x195) Image search: [Google]
norwegian flag 2.jpg
27 KB, 582x195
Well, so this year I finished my language learning as this:
Spanish: Native
English: C1
Brazilian Portuguese: B1
Norwegian: A1.
My plans for 2016 are to improve all of the mentioned before and to restart learning Mandarin Chinese. What are your stats and your goals for the next year(this year if it's already January 1st)
>>
>>52924978
English: Native
German: B1(.5)

My main goal is to keep on improving my German for this next year, and I'll be studying abroad in Munich during the summer so that'll definitely help. Never been to Germany before.
>>
>studying languages
lmoa dood
>>
Should I study German or Spanish in 2016? Here's some info:

Spanish
>A1 level (haven't studied it)
>I like Spanish speakers more
>Language sounds better to me

German
>B1 level (Goethe certificate, sehr gut)
>it's way easier than Spanish for me because of Dutch
>More speakers in my proximity

For what it's worth, I'm a maths/physics major. Really can't decide what to focus on.
>>
>>52925293
German would be ez for you. To draw a little parallel I can already get the jist of stuff written in Dutch because of my German knowledge. It's like reading Middle English as an English speaker.

If you want more of a challenge, go Spanish. If you want it to be easy go German.
>>
>>52925430
>>52925459

Honestly what I want the most is to speak another language at a good level (C1). I might be drawn to Spanish more, but German is easier.

As for job opportunities, I reckon German would help me more.
>>
>>52925506
If you plan on staying in Europe for a long time, German would likely be your best bet.
>>
>>52924978
English:Native
Dutch: Between A2-B1 but I don't study it anymore.
Russian: A1 Just started.
>>
>>52925293
Depends on your interests.
I would say that if you want to move without any minimum problem into Germany, Austria and Switzerland(Well, some say it's quite a different dialect) and to keep enjoying the posibilities of the first world there and too for work and things like that, apart from delicious chocolates, cakes and great culture, then German.
If you want to invest into growing Hispanic Speaking countries in three continents to become really rich because of posibilities, discover paradise-like places, then Spanish.
>>
>>52925740
Spot on. On the one hand, German is important in this part of Europe and I have good connections in Germany and Switzerland.

On the other hand, Latin America is an untapped region. I want to tap that.
>>
>>52925787
too late america already has :^)
>>
>>52925815
That's true :/
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.