[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lads?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (85 KB, 577x375) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85 KB, 577x375
Lads?
>>
>>52923417
Of course the bible is going to have more of those words, it's written in english.
>>
>>52923468
checkm8
>>
File: image.gif (1 MB, 268x274) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1 MB, 268x274
>>52923468
>>
>>52923417
fuck off mudslime
>>
Doesn't the bible have like a shitton of books?
>>
>>52923417
Okay, but the Bible is like five times longer. Multiply all the Qur'an's by five.
>>
>>52923742
>multiply the Qurans by five
>Total of 5740 hard words which is still lower
>9215 Nice words compared to the bible's 696
>>
>>52923702
>>52923742
It's about the proportions you simple-minded cretins

You're the type of plebs to look at a countries nominal GDP and think it's a good measure of a country's life quality
>>
>>52923702
49 if you're counting the Deuterocanonical books and 39 if you're a protestant.
Although there are a whole bunch of different versions of Korans and Bibles (part of the reason why this is flawed, they could be using a more liberal or child's version of the Koran and the KJB while you could do the same thing the other way around with a hardcore Koran and the NEB or some Children's bible or something), your average Koran has around 6250 verses and your average Bible has around 31,102 verses.

This also removes context. For all we know, the uses of hard words could be metaphorical or something like that. It's a dumb shit-stirring post.
>>
>>52924186
>MUH CONTEXT

oh yeah, only using this argument when it fits your stance

Fucking hypocrite /int/ at it again
>>
>>52924242
I'm speaking in favor of both sides. The whole argument makes no sense, if it favored the Bible I'd say the same thing famerino.
>>
YEEEEET, Christians don't kill.
>>
>>52923468
Finally some good sense.
>>
>>52923417
>unsourced image
>>
File: 1451329492213.png (33 KB, 621x574) Image search: [Google]
1451329492213.png
33 KB, 621x574
Islam is peaceful accept it and you might be allowed to live under the Caliphate
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.