[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Going to study abroad in Iran in 2016, don't even know the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: 1450637544595.png (26 KB, 396x400) Image search: [Google]
1450637544595.png
26 KB, 396x400
Going to study abroad in Iran in 2016, don't even know the language and I'm an atheist.
If I proclaim myself as a christian at all times, is there any chance of it going wrong? I'm also afraid of learning a language that I'll never use it again.
Did anyone here go through a similar situation? Studying history by the way, 21, almost 22, and already graduated in law.
>>
>>52921796
Y doe?
>>
>>52921796
AFAIK you would it have easier if you state that you are christian rather than atheists since christians are a recognized group in iran. Why are you going to study in iran tho?
>>
>>52921796
don't go
you will die
>>
>>52921796
Say you are jewish and photograph military and governmental facilities during your stay
>>
>all that hot womans in burka

Fug i'm envy.
>>
>>52921796
I guess its never bad to learn a new language.
>>
You're fucked m8. Prepare to get thrown of a building head first.
>>
>>52921796
I'm a half Persian Jew and i have family from Iran so trust me when I say this, you're a fucking idiot. Any none Muslim going to Iran by choice has to be mentally ill. Especially since Iran doesn't even have good schools, what the fuck is the point of leaving Brazil to go to an even shittier country? Go study in Europe or something before you get jailed or killed in Iran.
>>
>>52921796
Who the fuck studies abroad in Iran?
>>
Irans capital is safer than Brazil
>>
>>52924861
Same fagging your own thread with fake replies too? That's just sad Juan, you're gonna be very disappointed and it will be great. Please post of you go through with this idiocy.
>>
>>52921796
Why the fuck would you do this
>>
File: 1417747484161.jpg (18 KB, 236x354) Image search: [Google]
1417747484161.jpg
18 KB, 236x354
>>52925217

Why so much hate?
>>
>>52925217
Israeli propaganda

>fuck it's good
>>
>>52925340
Go live in Iran and tell people you're Jewish or Christian and see for yourself then
>>52925296
It's not hate, it says how many posters are in this thread and I can count the different flags. Why the fuck would anyone shill for Iran? Help me understand.
>>
>>52925473
I was complementing you, you faggot. Any sane person knows they don't want to be in arab land.
>>
>>52925473
>Go live in Iran and tell people you're Jewish or Christian and see for yourself then
but Iran does have a Jewish community, and a Christian community.

For fuck's sake, just look at Hassan Rouhani's English-language twitter. I remember last year, around Christmas he was CONSTANTLY posting stuff about Jesus, about Jesus' message, and wishing merry Christmas to Iran's Christians. And he posted photos a photo of himsel inaugurating a memorial for Jewish Iranians who were killed during the Iran-Iraq war.
>>
>>52925525
Ah calling it propaganda just confused me, but technically they aren't Arabs, who are worse.

>>52925580
They Christians and Jews are treated like total shit, second class citizens who can be harmed at any time. Iranians are decent people but the government is complete shit fundamental Islamist and anything positive about Christians or Jews is just propaganda so they can say see we aren't so bad. Just look up persecution of Christians in Iran or the anti semetism poll that showed Iran to be the most anti Jew and anti Israel country in the world.
>>
>>52925685
Kek, so basically the same the jews treat the muslims in Israel?
>>
>>52925793
Stop bullshitting

20% of Israeli citizens are Arabs and nobody is persecuting them. They have their own parties, right to use the language etc. You can't compare it to how Iran treats it minorities (Google Bahai's)

Palestinians are a different issue
>>
>>52925932
Î was just bantering around, they can genocide the muslims for all I care lel
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.