[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>2000 was 16 years ago, all the teenage girls born in January
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1451306704005.jpg (60 KB, 550x366) Image search: [Google]
1451306704005.jpg
60 KB, 550x366
>2000 was 16 years ago, all the teenage girls born in January 1st, 2000, that we used to hear on the news as the "lucky babies" are currently getting fucked as I'm typing this
>>We are closer to 2030 than to 2000
>>>We are closer to 2050 than to 1980
>>>>Notice how much the world changed during 1980-2015, now amplify that by several times due to Moore's law - that will the world in 20 years.
>>>>>Homosexuals being glorified, people unironically being more leftist than the leftists they despised so much 20 years ago, degeneracy hitting kids so hard that they start sucking dick at 12? That was just the infancy of it.
>>
>>52912965
My girlfriend first sucked dick when she was 13, but I took her virginity when we turned 19

don't lose your hope yet bulgar bro
>>
>>52913113
so you kissed the dick of the guy she blowed at 13

nice
>>
>>52912965
Shouldn't you be more worried about your turnip farm being taken over by gypsies anyway?
>>
>>52913207
well that faggot died in a drug feud 2 years ago so I don't give a fuck
>>
>>52913949
>albania
>>
>>52913113
>>52913949
Serious question.
Doesn't that keep you up at night? Knowing your GF has been with another guy? I don't think I could accept my GF/wife having kissed another guy, let alone sucked dick.
>>
>>52914079
Good luck finding any girl
>>
>>52914120
I don't get it. How do you get over it? Maybe I'm just obsessive about it, but every time you kissed your GF those lips have been with another man. It doesn't bother you?
>>
>>52914181
The dude's saliva doesn't stick around for years m8
>>
>>52914181
There's LITERALLY no other way in this current age. Either you swallow your ego or whatever's making you feel that way and that you should be the only one to touch her, ever, or enjoy your hand.
I, too, had this feeling once, and I can't describe how overwhelming it was and depressing seeing that literally every single girl, even that cute, kind and quiet one, has sucked at least 10 dicks before 18. You must get over that shit and learn to enjoy it instead, that they're being so easy and you don't have to put that much effort

Trust me
>>
File: Amy.jpg (284 KB, 1280x2160) Image search: [Google]
Amy.jpg
284 KB, 1280x2160
>>52912965
>16 years

Oh, fug.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.