[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Happy new year, Romania :D
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: 1435221214207.jpg (59 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1435221214207.jpg
59 KB, 640x640
Happy new year, Romania :D
>>
there are people who dont think she knew exactly what she was doing

kids are the most manipulative fucks in the universe because adults forget that kids are basically just tiny adults using the innocence meme to their advantage.
>>
>>52911058
Their brains are literally underdevelopped you imbecile.
>>
>>52911058
typical stupid ameriburger manchild
>>
>>52911058
>basically just tiny adults
t. pedo
>>
>>52911058

Ameriburgers always deliver, even on this day.
>>
>>52911152
>>52911204

when i was young i did this sort of stuff all the time and knew what i was doing.

maybe you were just retarded kids

When i was like 6 i would go around sticking my tongue out at people then if they got mad i would act all hurt and start crying and just claim i was pretending to be a frog

i wasn't.
>>
>>52911152

Your flag is underdeveloped
>>
>>52910940
La multi ani!
>>
Happy new year, Romania(^0^)
>>
>>52910940
La molțean la tăț
>>
>>52911309
also i never believed and santa or the tooth fairy, but i pretended to to get extra presents and quarters. I refuse to believe the same is not true for everyone, because seriously. Tooth fairy?
>>
>>52911556
>>52911309

thanks for confirming you're an underage teenager
>>
File: a33.png (23 KB, 1326x541) Image search: [Google]
a33.png
23 KB, 1326x541
>>52910940
>>
La multi ani si voie buna, fratii mei binecuvantati cu melanina
>>
>>52911668
I dont follow your reasoning.
>>
>>52911556
you are 12

you shouldn't be posting here unless you want to be an autistic loner by the time you get to college. this place isn't good for children. now get out
>>
Aho Aho, e Anul nou,
Şi găina-i fără ou,
Şi cucoşu’ fără guşă,
Dă-mi şi mie un leu, mă pulă!
>>
>>52912207
Im 31
Im dumbfounded that everyone else around me forgets what it was like being a kid. Ive observed this happening to people i grew up with for the last 10 years. Its like people get selective memory or just blot out their childhoods and dont remember any of it.
>>
>>52912275
I mean, i see old friends who now have kids falling for the same crap we used to pull back in the day. Why? How does this happen?
>>
Check this 5
>>
>>52910940
Wasn't this rebuked as fake already? It's written with chalk. What's next? Dad lying in blood pool on floor and girl holding knife? Get a fucking life lunatics
>>
>>52912207
>>52911668
Are you guys memeing or what? Children aren't retarded, they know that people dislike having their car carved on. Either this kids wants attention or he is the best looking downy I have ever jerked off too.
>>
>>52912672
Yeah, reverse searched it, it's fake.
>>
>>52910940

I once did that. With a stone. On the neighbour's car. Don't remember what I wrote on it.

I still remember how fucking angry my father got when he saw that and had the apologies to the neighbour and clean the scratches as best as he could.
>>
Happy old day you fucking snails
>>
TE IUBESC ROMANIA!
I LOVE YOU ROMANIA!
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.