[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
raping, pillaging, murdering, kidnapping, enslaving how were
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: viking.jpg (89 KB, 799x543) Image search: [Google]
viking.jpg
89 KB, 799x543
raping, pillaging, murdering, kidnapping, enslaving

how were the vikings any different from ISIS?

I mean at least ISIS kills sandniggers - vikings were doing this to fellow white men

HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO BE PROUD OF MY NORWEGIAN HERITAGE
>>
but vikings were not sandniggers
>>
They did it 12 centuries ago.
ISIS is doing it in 21st century.

Now fuck off
>>
>>52901495
they werent

both sand niggers and snow niggers are fuckin apes
>>
like my post if you think nords is the niggerest faction of all calradia, even more than khergkroach
>>
>>52901495
hue hue hue read your history little boy
>>
>>52901998
yeah, but the monks and shit that the vikings were slaughtering weren't doing that, bruh
>>
Because we judge people according to the morals of their time. A better criticism would be what the fuck did the Vikings actually do to be so proud of besides building a trade network? Vikings are only glorified because in the early 20th century, people got the idea that Nordics were the most superior whites, but they have a shit tier history unlike those inferior Italians and shit so people started over glorifying the Vikings.
>>
They were white so it's okay.
>>
>>52902129
I'm watching youtube documentaries now about them kiddo

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Berserker

read

yeah they're cool, but they're cool in how sadnigggers in the mid east probably thinks how isis are cool
>>
>>52902142
>Because we judge people according to the morals of their time.

right, but they were STILL considered niggers back then! The Christians that they slaughtered weren't doing this either, dude. They were just pure niggers, inargaubly.

The only reason why I still kind of like them deep down is because i'm a man with a pair of testicles, so I have some sort of admiration for them.

Though, it's probably hypocritical that I respect them and hate ISIS
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.