[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/v4/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6
File: image.png (58 KB, 805x474) Image search: [Google]
image.png
58 KB, 805x474
Happy 2016 anons!
>>
>>52895592
Happy 2016 bracia i baraty

also bump
>>
File: 132074619.jpg (8 KB, 133x170) Image search: [Google]
132074619.jpg
8 KB, 133x170
*pfrrrrt*
>>
File: 53648125.gif (167 KB, 588x420) Image search: [Google]
53648125.gif
167 KB, 588x420
ehh anons
>>
My mum has absolutely NO understanding for me that I have to study for exams that starts in just one week. I tell her - I can't spend all Christmas only visiting family, I have to pass those exams or else I am fucked. What did I have to do? Of course all 3 days + next 2 I spent sitting at several family members houses listening to some crap and eating cukrovĂ­.
She goes away to New Years party, I am glad I am finally alone and I can study, although I wouldn't mind some party as well, but I have no choice, I just have to study. And what does she do? She just annoys me with messages every hour like "what are you doing?" "Will you go to your friends for the midnight?" "Are you still at home?".
GOD DAMMIT if I fail and drop out in the 3rd year, she will blame me till the rest of my life, but she has absolutely NO comprehension of the situation. She just makes it worse to me.

Protip for anons that are about to start the uni: try as hard as possible to be for your studying time not at home. Not a gf, not other friends and mates, but parents are the worst annoying element for your exams' time.

pic unrelated
>>
I'm the anon who's gramps was hospitalized on christmas, I was at his house again and grandma said his condition is now worsening, his mouth is blue and he can barely breath.

I'm totally sober, didn't drank anything, yet my monitor is getting really blurry.
>>
File: 1451588911382.jpg (52 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1451588911382.jpg
52 KB, 499x499
>mfw I was invited to a party but I didn't go.
>>
>>52902501
>Farna

Polish
>>
KILL THIS THREAD JANNY PLS
>>
>>52895588
MOVE THIS WAY PEOPLE
>>
File: 1435395345189.jpg (7 KB, 250x242) Image search: [Google]
1435395345189.jpg
7 KB, 250x242
>>
>>52902545
The feels, anon...
Don't. Feels are of hazardous nature.

Death is only natural, you know that.
>>
>>52903814
I'll eat a lot of junk food and chug down anything what has alcohol in it for the rest of day.
these will help a little, I say no to both for the rest of the year anyway.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.