[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If Africans are starving, how can their population keeps growing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: f03a2d201.jpg (76 KB, 793x558) Image search: [Google]
f03a2d201.jpg
76 KB, 793x558
If Africans are starving, how can their population keeps growing in a crazy way ?
>>
Why do people worry about whites dying out when it looks this stable? Shouldn't the birth rates be fine this way?
>>
>>52885966
Overshadowed by africans once they reach half the worlds population in 2050
>>
>>52885966
because the eternal zionist will make them exterminate us

50,000 africans/asians per white person who've all been told the muh oppression muh support israel goyim filthy lies
>>
>>52885966
To keep the illusion of economic growth up one requires constant population growth.
>>
>>52885988
How does that matter though? They'll have to support themselves.

>>52886024
What's wrong with maintaining the economy instead of growing it? Not a challenge, I'm interested.
>>
>>52885966
>decreasing
>stable

American education everyone

Also it says Europe, not whites. Fucking retard
We could all be black muslims here and still be called Europeans.

God I fucking hate dumb Americans, like if you were in front of me right I'd shot you
>>
>>52886111
>We could all be black muslims here and still be called Europeans.
The joke
>>
File: IQ.png (106 KB, 800x407) Image search: [Google]
IQ.png
106 KB, 800x407
>>52885904
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fertility_and_intelligence
>>
>>52886111
>asks inquisitive question
>"ugh fucking americans why are they so stupid"
I hope you do get replaced by muslims, they'd probably be more pleasant to interact with.
>>
>>52886061
>What's wrong with maintaining the economy instead of growing it?

Neo-liberal economics doesn't give a shit about maintaining, it requires constant growth of the general economy as well as profits of single companies, which often comes at the expense of everything else. This sprouts from the basic tenet of neoliberal economics where shareholders demand ever increasing profits on the short term which creates problems like BP causing the humongous oil spill due to cutting costs from R&D and servicing side, which ultimately ended up costing billions to the shareholders as well as to the stakeholders, which are the people living on the coasts affected, workers and other parties which have ties, direct or indirect, to BP.

There's a great book about this called The Shareholder Value Myth by Lynn Stout. You might also want to watch Four Horsemen and Inside Job to get a general idea how neoliberal economics almost crashed the whole system back in 2008.
>>
>>52886061
>They'll have to support themselves.
>he actually believes this
>>
File: 1400458687213.jpg (48 KB, 500x543) Image search: [Google]
1400458687213.jpg
48 KB, 500x543
>>52886139
Vive la république.

White genocide and refugees welcome not white pride and security ok
>>
>>52886209
why are Norwegians inherently racially inferior to Swedes?
>>
>>52886111
>dumb Americans
redundancy
>>
>>52886240
i hope you die out too
fucking butchered by hilary and the feminist sipping your blood cells
>>
>>52886288
norway is 50% mountain bydlo villages
>>
>>52886288
>>52886288
education system
IQ is mainly linked to education
>>
>>52886270
Long live the end of France as a nation, I don't want my country to be full of niggers and mudslims like Paris.
>>
>>52886111
not gonna lie I felt the same way when I read that post t b h
we're dumb as fuck I hate it
the majority of the Europe marker is most likely comprised of shitskins
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.