[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the deal?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7
File: tiger zen.jpg (97 KB, 620x806) Image search: [Google]
tiger zen.jpg
97 KB, 620x806
Why have most cultures found a way to ride horses or other animals but blacks never thought to do this?

From the steppes of Mongolia
To the deserts of Arabia

From the forest of Europe
To the plains of America

Hell, horses were introduced by Europeans to America and the native Americans took to riding them almost right off the bat
(Yes, I know horses come from America originally)

Hell, even poo in loos ride elephants and that's cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OR-3hf6bKmQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWxhyE1uEO0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X60dQwi7prs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTlOJ4RMHbY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GmxMSg1Dn70
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CrJlwBkFAHw
>>
>>52885308
Cavalry was extremely important in the consolidation of Sahelian nation states, wtf are you talking about?
>>
>>52885308
Most animals in Africa cant be domesticated
>>
>>52885308
nigs either didn't have horses or when they did they used them retard
>>
File: zebra zoom.jpg (64 KB, 600x355) Image search: [Google]
zebra zoom.jpg
64 KB, 600x355
>>52885523
>never domesticated zebra
>>
>>52885706
It was propaganda, the Belgians tried taming elephants (because like those zebra they haven't been domesticated) but even then they failed and openly stated they could never be like the tamed elephants of India.
>>
>>52885308
>Why have most cultures found a way to ride horses or other animals but blacks never thought to do this?

It's not like everyone had the bright idea independently of one another, some guy, probably in the middle east, started doing it and then everyone else switched their chariots for saddles.
>>
>>52885308
>Thervada monks
>Zen
>>
>>52885748
fuck their opinion.

Domesticating shit is hard.

Like, really fucking hard.

Even cows all trace their lineage back to like, 15 Aurochs or some equally retarded small number. Domestication is a fucking bitch, there's not such thing as an animal "easy" to domesticate. One animal being "harder" to domesticate than another isn't saying much when domestication in and of itself is really, really, really fucking hard to pull off.
>>
File: hottentot-riding-his-ox.jpg (50 KB, 473x473) Image search: [Google]
hottentot-riding-his-ox.jpg
50 KB, 473x473
Nice new ignorant meme OP.

Does your father know tour mother sucks Black cocks?
>>
>>
File: triggerd lol.jpg (31 KB, 636x358) Image search: [Google]
triggerd lol.jpg
31 KB, 636x358
>>52885984
>>52886013
Triggered lol
>>
>>52885308
>animals riding animals
it's almost impossible lad without training from humans.
>>
>mfw the /pol/ thing is just a false flag so that OP can indulge in his rodeo fetish
>>
>>52886435
There's nothing wrong with that
I actually like the song in the second video
>>
>>52886171
>i was merely pretending to be retarded xd
>>
>>52886674
You dont look like your pretending, brah
>>
>>52885308

..you can see his stripes but you know he's clean..
>>
>>52885827
What about dogs? The main theory is that wolves approached humans and became domesticated rather than humans taking them in.
>>
>>52885308
Don't Incas have lamas? Are at least they use to ride them?
>>
>>52885766
My cat was easy to domesticate.
>>
Guys maybe there is no hores in Africa?
Like seriously I don't know. I have heard zebra can't be tamed tho.
>>
>>52885748
>you can tame animals and negroes at the same time in 80 years
>>
>>52885308
Because they're black.
They're the true definition of subhuman.
>>
>>52886856

HHHHOOOOOLLLLLYYY DIIVVVAAAAAAHHHH
>>
>>52885748
>they could never be like the tamed elephants of India
Carthage did it
>>
>>52885308
that last link
>>
File: 1450304665461.jpg (117 KB, 900x477) Image search: [Google]
1450304665461.jpg
117 KB, 900x477
Try asking Caliph Barbosa about that, kuffar
>>
Malians rode camels tho
>>
>>52889395
i could never tame your mum's wild ride
>>
>>52885308
Horses aren't native to Sub-Saharan Africa and zebras were not able to be domesticated in large numbers. In addition, they're even more susceptible to certain disease and parasites than humans are.

However, horses were still a big part of West African culture. They were quite scarce, so kings of Oyo, Yoruba, or other states would use cavalry as their main means of collecting tribute and imposing power. The horse-riding class of the Yoruba are still prestigious today.

Arab cavalry techniques as well as Arabian horses were brought to West Africa with the spread of Islam in the high middle ages,
>>
>>52885308
You're an ignorant faggot OP. I'm Somali and Somalis have always rode camels, and horse cavalry wasn't uncommon in warfare in the horn of Africa.

Riding camels stretches back to the ethnogensis of Somalis as a pastoral people [13 ~ 15 thousand years ago], and it's probably true for most Sahelian african ethnicities.

Horses are more rare, and probably were introduced by Arabs [sinces Horses orginated in the Americas and came to the old world through the far east], but were a part of advanced warfare in areas of Africa that had contact with Islam [and therefore access to knowledge of Arabian horse-based cavalry warfare].

Like other posters have said, aside from camels and horses most other animals don't lend themselves to domestication and riding for a multitude of reasons.
>>
>>52885706
tamed =/= domesticated.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.