[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
We here in Japan are sick of tourist.... I really think Japan
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 6
File: 9696.png (12 KB, 470x452) Image search: [Google]
9696.png
12 KB, 470x452
We here in Japan are sick of tourist.... I really think Japan should ban all tourist and the tourism....We are not a Thailand or Phillpine,for Western sex tourist to come and have the disneyland and harass our girl and people.

Japan need ban all tourist from entering. What do you think?
>>
I went last week to Japan to cheer for river plate and I fucked 2 japanese girls.

they sure are nasty.
>>
>>52884883
どうせ日本人じゃないだろう

俺は日本旗している人を本当に飽きちゃった、もう自害でもしろよ
>>
baka gaijin desu!!!!
>>
I bet the WWII kamikaze pilots were kawaii
>>
I wanna go to Japan just to sightsee
I won't even bother the local folk because I'll bring my own food, sleeping bags, etc.
Am I acceptable now?
>>
>>52884922
if you are white man, then you can fuck our woman easily.
our woman love white man.
>>
korean senpai still exist
>>
>>52884883
you are Korean
>>
>>52884883
> What do you think?
Think trolls like you should be banned.
>>
>>52885098
>>52885339
Koreans have nothing to do with it, you idiots.
>>
Here the opposite happens
Western girls come to get fucked in the summer

We don't complain...
>>
File: chinese.jpg (20 KB, 400x285) Image search: [Google]
chinese.jpg
20 KB, 400x285
>This thread
>bunch of chinks
>>
>>52884883
okay well you can take all the Japanese from here, which is a shame because they're really nice and polite unlike the fucking Chinese.
>>
>>52884883
Japan has a certain ethnic group, who hate Japan and Japanese. They impersonate Japanese and continue to say horrible things about Japanese
Their purpose is to make other country peoples hate Japanese
We Japanese are really annoyed at their harassment day after day
>>
>>52885026
proxy detected
>>
>>52885549
It's a paranoid idea.
>>
>>52885549
or they might be using a proxy
>>
I'm conflicted I hate chinks and weeaboos...
>>
>>52884883
That would be great.

Being confronted with rejection by part of their object of obsession, japan, weeaboos wouldn't have nothing to cling to irl so they would either have to grow up for good or commit suicide
>>
海外から日本に観光に来てくれると嬉しいよ(^_^)
今日も何人か見たけど嬉しかったよ
>>
i fucking hate anime but i like history, what cool monuments are in Japan to visit?
>>
>>52884883
No one cares what you want. You're a colony and you'll do as you're told.
>>
File: 1451554280531.png (13 KB, 437x420) Image search: [Google]
1451554280531.png
13 KB, 437x420
>>
>>52886134
museum of anime history
>>
If I go to Japan or Korea and they try to start shit with me about being in their country I'll tell them that there are literally millions of their people in mine
>>
>>52884927
Shut up faggot, no one is impressed by your Japanese.
>>
File: 1451554360355.png (17 KB, 437x420) Image search: [Google]
1451554360355.png
17 KB, 437x420
>>52886146
>>
File: oo.jpg (106 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
oo.jpg
106 KB, 720x960
>>
>>52885026
korean detected
>>
>>52886210
why are Japanese so obsessed with noses?
>>
Japs are litterally the worst tourists though
>>
>>52886210
this is from The Knick
>>
I am glad when they come to Japan for sightseeing from the foreign countries
I was glad today though I saw how many people there were in it
>>
>>52886265
they are the best (asian-) tourists. never steal, never throw trash on the ground or nothing.

the god tier tourists are the old germans
10/10
>>
>>52886265
Japanese are good tourists tb'h

Chinese are terrible
>>
>>52886339
Thanks
>>
>>52886339
I'm Japanese, but I think korean is best.
>>
>What do you think?

I think that if you were really japanese you'd make the thread on 2chan or something. I doubt foreigners would have any say in the matter.
>>
i agree
>>
>>52886363
i've never met a korean
i live in a small town with a lot of old castles and forts etc and only the japanese know manners [here]
>>
>>52886363
Zainichi are not Japanese.
>>
>>52884883
A Jap complaining about tourism??! You are one to talk. I live in Bruges. We get flooded with busloads of Jap tourists taking pictures of everything but the kitchen sink.

I swear, I used to live in a house on the road that connects the station with the central market place, in one of Bruges' many quaint old "god houses". Every fucking day three japs were glued to my window, commenting and taking pictures of me and my cat. It is not because the house is 4 centuries old, that you have the right to invade the people's privacy living in there. They must think the city is Disney Land or something.
>>
>>52886542
I live close to Disneyland, aka Yiff Japan
>>
I'm going to Japan next year with my family.
>>
>>52886265
Not true. Chinks are the worst. Japs are generally polite I must admit.
>>
>>52886134
Okayama castle and large garden next to it. I recommend you to visit there in summer night. It's lit up then. Also, there are mini concerts and stages inside and outside the castle. It's fantastic and magical.

Okayama prefecture also has other things to see. Kurashiki city has a district where medieval cityscape remains.

A small island Inujima has a copper producing factory which has stopped working about hundred years ago. The factory is built with bricks which are sub product of copper extraction and made of iron and silicon. The art stuffs are not worth seeing in my opinion though.
>>
File: die.png (406 KB, 601x601) Image search: [Google]
die.png
406 KB, 601x601
KOREA IS FUCKING BEST
>>
>>52886164
Why don't you reply him in Japanese?
>>
>>52886685
>With my family
>>
>>52885790
Get the fuck out then. This website is ran by a "chink" and kept alive by "weaboos".
>>
>>52886685
I hope you have a nice trip with ur family
and take care!
>>
>>52884883
fuck you faggot. I was there a few months back for the cherry blossom shit you guys had.

I also love fucking young jap girls who lactate. It's so hot and they are so easy. they love white dick. I bet you do too
>>
Out of all the tourists and asians in my country. Chinks are the worst. Jap's are the best. Would take a Jap any day over a chink.
>>
>>52884883
Sakoku 2 when?
>>
I want to visit the Yamato museum in Kure.
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.