[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
California has 1 day left before they run out of drinking water.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6
File: CALIFORNIA.png (758 KB, 1351x1642) Image search: [Google]
CALIFORNIA.png
758 KB, 1351x1642
California has 1 day left before they run out of drinking water.
>>
>>52883663
Can't believe you're still keeping the countdown.
>>
They can move here. We have so much water.
>>
California will become the new New Mexico.
>>
Here we consider California the heaven on the Earth. People usually visit Cali, tell everyone how awesome USA is and people who argue with them say:"It is not real USA, it is California, try any other statr you will see poverty and shit, California is the ibly nice state".
Is it the same in America?
>>
>>52883750

>become

lad I've been to sacramento and that was 7 years ago, I was the only person with light hair and eyes in the state
>>
>>52883771
California is a nice place to live, but so is just about anywhere else in the country. Every place has its perks.

Californians just brag a lot for god knows why.
>>
>>52883663
delt this
>>
>>52883812
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpugK0RpEaU
>>
>>52883663
Bro, El nino in California is a snowboarding heaven... i remember as a kid back in 97 when it snowed in the central valley... the mountains were packed with snow.... rivers in the spring swelled the fuck up.... california willl flourish after el nino...
>>
>>52883663
DESIGNATED DESERT STATE
>>
>>52884061
we're already getting a decent amount of snow, better than previous years

big bear looking nice from over here
>>
>>52884097
Ill have to visit family next year man i dont want to miss out......
>>
>>52884114
damn, hope its good next year too but I'm getting my ass ready for this wild ride

'97 was intense
>>
File: il_fullxfull.311868484.jpg (424 KB, 1480x971) Image search: [Google]
il_fullxfull.311868484.jpg
424 KB, 1480x971
>Be Califag
>State is dying from thirst
>Beaches just get even better each year for me
It-it'll last long enough, right?
>>
>>52884034
Okay?
>>
>>52883784
The aryans live on the coast
>>
>>52883771
don't believe the capitalist jews' lies ivan
>>
>>52883663
good
>>
>>52883771
California is definitely nice, but we also have major poverty. I don't know how you could come to California and not notice our ghettos and homeless people.

>>52883812
>Californians just brag a lot for god knows why.

It's because there is always something to do here. Beaches, mountains, forests, desert, big cities, small towns, Cascadia-esque weather up noth, Bay Area for techies and hippies, skater/surfer/punk culture, we have Hollywood so there's constant enertainment industry stuff going on here, Comic Con, Disneyland, etc. etc. It's just an exciting place to be no matter what kind of stuff you are into.

>>52884145
DAT pic hnnnggg
>>
File: Home.jpg (3 MB, 1900x1520) Image search: [Google]
Home.jpg
3 MB, 1900x1520
>>52884684
Have some more.
The more California seems to suffer, the better it gets.
>>
>>52884684
I understand that California is one of the go-to destinations in the US. Kinda mad that I haven't been able to go actually explore anywhere outside of LAX.

Could you explain why Californians seem to shit on the Midwest though? Like 90% of the Californians I've talked to think really lowly about the Midwest, South, and East.
Pretty much anywhere but the West Coast.
Why do Californians always have to shit on everyone else though
>>
>>52884790
That water is freezing, something they do not tell you. Also there were burned sections in the Sierras which were not a pretty sight.
>>
File: PyramidLakeOutlet.jpg (1 MB, 2500x1146) Image search: [Google]
PyramidLakeOutlet.jpg
1 MB, 2500x1146
>>52884981
>That water is freezing
Grow a set, pussy.
>Also there were burned sections in the Sierras which were not a pretty sight.
Literally one section on South Shore.
>>
>>52884961
cause everybody comes here and talks nonstop about how shit everything is and how much better their state is while falling for tourist traps and not planning out how to get through the LA sprawl.
>>
>>52885018
Thats...
The exact same here.
I live in Rapid City, real fucking close to Mt. Rushmore.

All the people who come here shit on the place and brag about their state, and don't do any of the hiking or ranching.
Shits wack, honestly.
>>
>>52884961
This is normally because of any combination of these two reasons.

> Most Californians are stupid. Not because they're intellectually incapable or haven't had the opportunities, but they're too caught up in their own vapid social lives to care.
> Most people from out of state end up become "meme Californians," because "there's so much more culture in the urban cities." However to native Californians they talk nonstop about how shit California is compared to their home state.

>>52885018
this.
>>
>>52885018
and they try hard to be natives and perpetuate stereotypes
>>
>>52885135
yeah honestly i think it's a "tourist" thing that people fall in to unknowingly but it's so annoying

I'm not even like super proud of my state or anything, I just happened to have been born here and I like the area but it gets old as hell.

The worst culprits have been Texans but I've met a lot of people from different states that did it
>>
>>52883663
DESIGNATED DESERT STATE!
>>
>>52883663
Realistically what will happen?Will californians do anything I mean this is a pretty big oopsie.
>>
>Tfw California has the most electorial votes(53)
>Tfw California most has the most population
>Tfw California's economy is 2.3 Trillion GDP even higher then the economy of Russia
>>
>>52883663
DESIGNATED DESERT STATE
>>
>>52885365
We will just move to other states.
>>
>>52884981
>something they do not tell you
it's obvious that its cold when there's snow just a few hundred meters above water level
>>
File: Black Hills SD.jpg (47 KB, 658x321) Image search: [Google]
Black Hills SD.jpg
47 KB, 658x321
>>52885247
Really?
The worst I've seen were New Yorkers, or really anyone from metropolises.

I mean South Dakota ain't any Yosemite, but we have some nice places to visit here. Custer State Park is kinda touristy but the Black Hills have some pretty good caves and hiking. Badlands are pretty good too.
Wall Drug is an experience but the older you get the worse an experience it is.
Sioux Falls is honestly meh, though the falls there were kinda mesmerizing when I first saw them.
East river is more humid and much flatter than West river.
>>
>>52885472
No no, the water is cold in summer, too.
>>
File: 1430542299169.png (145 KB, 2000x1053) Image search: [Google]
1430542299169.png
145 KB, 2000x1053
>>52883663
Good
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.