[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
help me become a druglord /int. give me tips
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: drug.jpg (55 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
drug.jpg
55 KB, 600x400
help me become a druglord /int. give me tips
>>
no poland
>>
>>52879254
1. Look super greasy and wear skeevy looking clothing and a backpack.
2. Sell lots of drugs.
3. Move up the chain of command by selling in larger quantities to local dealers.
>>
watch Scarface
>>
Listen to the 10 crack commandments
>>
1. make super pure blue meth
2. sell it to Czech Rep and here
3. ???
4. PROFIT
>>
>>52879254
Get educated
Create meaningful relationships with other
Go home and be a family man
>>
>get drug connections
>know your markets
>know what you want to sell

If you want to sell smart pills or psychidelics, go to universities. If you want to sell coke, go to upper class areas. If you want to sell benzos, go to high school. If you want to sell weed, well just get some dank shit and people will come to you.

Figure out the drug terminology. Can you tell me how klonipan is different from xanax? What does onset mean? What's an SSRI and why should you not take it with tramadol? Time to step your pharmacology game up.
>>
>>52879419
>tfw I could have probably been pretty successful at selling drugs
>instead I work in health care

If I wanted to I could ruin lives, including my own, and make lots of money before getting caught and losing everyone I care about.
>>
>>52879508
Life's too short to be a wagecuck
>>
You're already slavic, so you're pretty much halfway there.
>>
>>52879508
>selling drugs
>ruining lives
The healthcare and prescription system ruins lives, not selling drugs. I've sold ritalin to kids and I've been thanked for helping them pass Organic Chemistry. It actually feels pretty good to be a drug dealer. I just try not to sell to stupid people, but at the very least I give good information so kids don't OD.

I also don't sell cut shit either. I try pretty much everything I get. I don't even like stimulants, for example, and I try every batch of speed I get. Just so I know it isn't some caffeinated bullshit.
>>
>>52879556
Dude, I play videogames on third shift and get paid 26 dollars an hour for it. I straight up skyped my friend and played dark souls with him, area by area, summon by summon for 3 hours uninteruppted before he said he had to go to bed at 4 in the morning. And they paid me for that shit.

I have the easiest fucking gig on the planet. Even when it's kicking my ass it's not even bad. Plus, I get to break HIPAA night and day and tell stories about crazy patients.
>>
>>52879639
Nothing's stopping you from picking up a pharmacology book, going to bluelight, learning your terminology, and making some connects right now.

It's as simple as bribing a pharmacist to get you some oxys. Those fuckers hate their lives.
>>
>>52879681
I don't even need a pharm book, it's already my job to know that shit.

>I feel bad
what hurts
>I went for a walk and had to sit down after a block
let me guess you are on heart meds
>ye
and you've changed what you do and don't take
>well only becuz the doctor givin me too many drugs

But I'll stick to smoking weed at home and never having to worry about talking to cops or having a run in with the law.
>>
>>52879754
As long as you're not dishing out heroin, the cops won't care unless you live in a small town. You don't know how fun it is to count that money at the end of the day when you sold all your addys.
>>
>>52879639
26 dollars and hour playing video games or $50000 a month fucking coked out models

Your choice
>>
>>52879808
Dude, I get 1250 a week to play video games. I mean, I'm not a fucking millionaire, and I don't own a house, but at I feel good about the work I do and I never have to doubt that I'm completely on the up and up, and the law has my back. Police are my friends, fuck, I work with those guys on a nightly basis. We go out for beer and shit after third shift. I won five bucks off one of them playing pool the other day.

And fucking drugged up fucks, man. I hate them. Breaking into cars and stealing shit, even in bumblefuck wisconsin.

>>52879900
I am a simple man with simple needs. Good food, good booze, honesty and the love of my friends and family.
>>
Buy bulk MDMA for like $10 a gram from Germany/the Netherlands, cut it at like 60/40 MDMA to caffeine and sell at $80 a g. People will be knocking down the door if you live in a college down. The caffeine is there because people are used to getting the various speedy feeling RCs, and a lot of times when they get actual MDMA they think it's not real because it doesn't make them feel all amped up.
>>
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 543x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 543x960
>>52879941
>I am a simple man with simple needs. Good food, good booze, honesty and the love of my friends and family.
>>
>>52879993
I'm sorry if you feel that way. I can't bear to lead a double life, lying to people about what I do. I used to lie all the time, but as I've grown older I find that life is so much better the more simple it is. Just being honest and never having to worry about what you said, or if he/she knows something means I spend a lot less time wondering what people think about me.
>>
>>52879808
t. future felon unable to get a decent job or housing
>>
>>52879941
My dad would love for me to go into healthcare, but it's such a departure from IT. Maybe there's some crossover there. What do you do?
>>
>>52880109
There's plenty of crossover. Despite doctor's having to study nonstop, it doesn't mean they know fucking shit about computers.

Hell, I swear to god I'm half IT where I work. I was getting somebody from Fuji to work on an xray portable and he straight up opened up a notepad file on it and edited some integers to make it expose faster. Our knowledge as young fuckwits on 4chan is modular as hell.

I run the radiology dept, and some of our IT guys know absolutely nothing about healthcare. However, I suggest that you have a background in it. Background in healthcare is everything no matter what unrelated job you have in the hospital. Volunteering is good, even. Getting a job as a runner will work. Makes you feel good, too.

This chick in IT had no fucking idea what we actually do in healthcare. She went with me into the OR for the first time and there was a leg sitting in a bucket as we entered the room. She freaked the fuck out and I almost wanted to videotape it.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.