[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does it feel that /int/ is huge about adding gun laws to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5
File: 1445375939523.jpg (62 KB, 397x525) Image search: [Google]
1445375939523.jpg
62 KB, 397x525
Why does it feel that /int/ is huge about adding gun laws to the US?

Do you guys need to project your countries' abysmal laws onto others?
>>
I don't care what /int/ thinks because we're currently moving legislation through that makes it easier to acquirer silencers and we're getting support to remove the automatic weapons ban.

Feels good man.
>>
File: 1445482083781-1.jpg (65 KB, 486x457) Image search: [Google]
1445482083781-1.jpg
65 KB, 486x457
>>52875167
Fuck those libcucks who think that guns are just child killing machines, they can keep their crime ridden, no fun society to yourself.
>>
>>52875124

Because we only want what's best of you, and what's best of you is not giving retards full access to weapons. And you know what the mental capacity of your average American is like.
>>
>>52875124
Who fucking cares? Their opinions on the subject don't matter and the laws don't affect them.
>>
MODS WE HAVE A PROBLEM
MODS WE HAVE A PROBLEM
MODS I HAVE A PROBLEM
>>
>>52875388
>we don't want to give retards full access to weapons
>lol so lets ban everything that we find icky and dangerous :DD
>>
Nobody in Europe want to take your guns, Billy. Trolling about guns is just playing safe. Americans are so sensitive about muh guns, it's guaranteed you'll get replies
>>
>>52875491
>>lol so lets ban everything that we find icky and dangerous :DD

I didn't say that. Full auto, SBR/SBS/AOW etc. aren't any more dangerous than any other firearm, it's just the people using them that's the problem. Hence you control the who, not the what.
>>
>>52875388
What's best for me is that niggers continue to be allowed easy access to guns in order to kill each other.
>>
>>52875650

Well you shouldn't worry about that, since there's so many guns in your country that the niggers are going to find one no matter what you do. Even if a full gun ban went through there'd still be plenty to go around for the next half a century, easily
>>
File: Screenshot 2015-12-30 21.11.28.png (52 KB, 1870x278) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot 2015-12-30 21.11.28.png
52 KB, 1870x278
MODS WE HAVE A PROBLEM
MODS WE HAVE A PROBLEM
MODS WE HAVE A PROBLEM
MODS WE HAVE A PROBLEM
MODS WE HAVE A PROBLEM
MODS I HAVE A PROBLEM
MODS I HAVE A PROBLEM
MODS I HAVE A PROBLEM
MODS I HAVE A PROBLEM
MODS I HAVE A PROBLEM
>>
>>52875738
HE'S GONNA POST THIS SHIT UP
>>
>>52875704
So then niggers have guns and I don't? How the fuck am I going to shoot feral niggers then?

Didn't think this through did ya?
>>
>>52875890
>>So then niggers have guns and I don't?

Are you saying that you're a retard?
>>
>>52875558
> Hence you control the who, not the what.

No, the government does. You have the illusion of control that they allow you.
>>
>>52875920
No I'm saying niggers having guns and white people not having guns would be a disaster.
>>
>>52875954

And why is that so bad a thing?

>>52876047

No, it wouldn't. You'd just be helping natural selection take place.

If one's too retarded to get a gun, then remove them from the gene pool.
>>
>>52876526
>lol why is letting a circlejerk of corporate pigs who will lie and manipulate to force an agenda a bad thing?
>>
>>52876610

If they do, then you need to replace them. The government doesn't have to be your enemy.

Although you already have bigger fish to fry with your liberties being what they are, so fix those first and then we can start on improving your gun laws.
>>
>>52876687
Democracies are like dinosaurs, they stop working when they get too big.
>>
>>52876526
>And why is that so bad a thing?

Because the government does not value individual liberties at all and would think nothing of taking away all our rights if it could get away with it.

Jesus Christ. Why don't other countries understand politics at all? It's starting to make sense to me why your continent keeps murdering itself every 30-70 years.
>>
>>52876783
So, balkanization of the United States when?
>>
File: confused tyler.jpg (39 KB, 636x358) Image search: [Google]
confused tyler.jpg
39 KB, 636x358
>>52876687
>If they do, then you need to replace them
I honest to god hope you don't think its that simple
>>
>>52876687
In case you aren't aware, the government is trying to pass an act that would let literal companies control America, and it ALMOST didn't get caught.

You are a fucking IDIOT if you think you can replace the U.S Government.
>>
>>52876783

But the US is spread in states that have a fair bit of independence. The biggest state you have has some 39 million people (incidentally, the one with the worst gun laws), and there are bigger democracies out there that do work.

You'll have to think of some other explanation, I'm sorry.

>>52876853

>Because the government does not value individual liberties at all and would think nothing of taking away all our rights if it could get away with it.

Are you an anarchist, then?

>It's starting to make sense to me why your continent keeps murdering itself every 30-70 years.

Our continent just happens to have multiple different nations with multiple different foreign policies and interests.

If Europe was united under one banner and kept imploding then you'd have a point, but it really doesn't.

>>52877058

The point I'm making is that you first have to fix the whole structure of your society if you think that any degree of control would automatically lead to gross violations.

Can people even get driver's licenses in the US?
>>
>I unironically think better gun control is a good idea.

Read this before calling me a limpduck libcuck.

I understand that taking away guns from Americans is both extremely dangerous and a logistic nightmare. I simply believe after looking at data and statistics from countries that have gun control that having less guns in the general populace is overall much safer.

Ok, now that you read that you can call me a limpdick libcuck.
>>
>>52877285
>Wow, that tiny, secluded island with only a portion of our country's population has gun laws
>lets introduce then to the country that is surrounded by 2 countries, filled with ghettos and criminals, and with a population on over a billion people

Not to mention the facts show that while crimes with guns have gone down, crimes with other devices GO UP. Also if you think a gun can't do a much damage as a knife, then move to China where you have 10 kill knife slaughterfests
>>
>>52877506
>over a billion
Fuck thats wrong
Point still stands
>>
>>52877188
Have you noticed Romneycare works okay but not Obamacare? It's because the federal administrations are way too wasteful.

Democracies are like dinosaurs in the sense that they don't scale well with population size. They become deadly ineffective once they get to a certain size. Like the dinosaur, which can only grow so tall because of the real limit of their weight and size. Dinosaurs needed large brains for their neurons and even then their large size made it very difficult for neurons to send signals from their feet to their brains.

>39 million people
Over 7 times the population of Finland and only ~13 million less than England.
>>
>>52877188

>Are you an anarchist, then?

No. I'm an American. What I'm telling you is the default American stance on government. All of founders had the same distrust of government while they were designing our government.
>>
>>52877681

>Have you noticed Romneycare works okay but not Obamacare? It's because the federal administrations are way too wasteful.
>Democracies are like dinosaurs in the sense that they don't scale well with population size. They become deadly ineffective once they get to a certain size. Like the dinosaur, which can only grow so tall because of the real limit of their weight and size. Dinosaurs needed large brains for their neurons and even then their large size made it very difficult for neurons to send signals from their feet to their brains.

But that isn't what we were talking about. We were discussing rights and privileges, how is inefficiency relevant?

>Over 7 times the population of Finland and only ~13 million less than England.

13 million is 2½ times the population of Finland, you know.
>>
>>52877708

And that's your biggest problem. Fix that first and then the police will probably stop shooting your dogs.
>>
>>52877899
Guess again, sammi. The police were militarized in response to the drug war. It has nothing to do with Americans caring about our constitutional rights. Most cops are just as strongly opposed to big government and abridgment of civil liberties as any of us.
>>
>>52878100

Then you wouldn't have a problem with gun control either.
>>
>>52878145
We don't have a problem with gun control. We have a problem with civil disarmament.
>>
File: image.jpg (80 KB, 680x433) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80 KB, 680x433
>>52875491
Its to late to "ban guns" in the states, every child 5 and above should own a handgun.
>>
>>52878338

So you think that any form of control automatically leads to systematic slaughter and oppression?

Even if it was a manipulation/handling/marksmanship test with an emphasis on safety you had to take before getting to buy guns?

Even if it that license doubled as a CCWL?

Even if you got to buy modern full autos, SBR/SBS/AOW and suppressors with it?

Because that, my dear, would be reasonable gun control.
>>
>>52875124
>>>/pol/
>>
>>52878431
Yeah we already have that. The details vary state to state. What I was referring to was the gun free zones.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.