[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So there's this racially ambiguous shopkeeper a few doors
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (155 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
155 KB, 1000x1000
So there's this racially ambiguous shopkeeper a few doors down from my work. He appears to be some kind of middle eastern or western Asian but I can't be sure.

He runs some kind of shitty clothing and knick knack store. Probably a front for something but whatever.

Every so often I come in to work and see him standing outside with a bowl of water. He'll dip his fingers in the bowl and kind of flick the water around on the ground in front of his shop. He doesn't use enough water for it to have any sort of practical effect like keeping dust down. It looks more ritualistic.

Any ideas what this is?
>>
>>52875018
the semit is poising your water supplies, they have been doing that here for centuries
>>
>>52875018
Feng shui?
>>
>>52875018
He is a terrorist. Call the FBI and local PD. Those are signals Al Jazeera sends to bomb makers. Call now OP! Do your American duty!
>>
>>52875018
why dont you just ask him like a normal person?
>>
>>52875425
>a normal person approaches a total stranger and asks them to explain what they are doing
>>
>>52875516
yeah good eye mate if you look at things through that lense they come off as being awkward
>>
>>52875018
Maybe shoot him just to be safe cletus.
>>
>>52875018
he's evoking water spirits to protect his shop
>>
>>52875018
If you see something, say something
>>
>>52875425
That would be considered racist here desu.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.