[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did Americans ruin Christianity?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
Did Americans ruin Christianity?
>>
Pretty much. Almost everything that came out of the American Great Awakening was cringy as fuck.
>>
>>52873966
They make good meme material, let's put it that way.
>>
File: 1451419046721.jpg (39 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1451419046721.jpg
39 KB, 640x480
atheists are discriminated against every day in america. you dont know what true oppression is until you have gone to school in my country
>>
>>52874003
Southern baptist culture is pretty qt until you get to the fire and brimstone.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DkWn69VBslw
>>
>>52874073
I was raised southern baptist, they're incredibly nice usually. Thank god I don't live in the country.
>>
>>52874055
Can you pretend you're religious?
>>
nah, Mormonism/Mennonites are stronger than Catholicism/Protestantism at this point.

They may be a weirdo cult, but they are the only Christians I know of that have even a semblance of the strength of faith that Islam does.

Christianity is pretty much dead without them.
>>
>>52874225
Would you ask gay kids to pretend to be straight?

...D-don't answer that.
>>
>>52874339
>being underage
>being an edgy atheist shitposter
would you pretend to a mature adult on 4chan?

...D-don't answer that
>>
>>52874055
If you're black and atheist, sure. If you're white, hell no.
>>
>>52873921
martin luther did, the americans only branded and comercialized it like they do with everything.

>>52874339
both things are pretty comonplace here.
>>
>>52873921
>guy in pic
Who is this mentally ill qt?
>>
( ゚∀゚)o彡° KFC!KFC!
>>
>>52874983
>Mentally ill
Definitely

>>52873921
>Cause you can't prove he doesn't exist there's a good chance he exists
Nah, all scientific evidence points to there being no God etc etc etc. In all likelihood God doesn't exist.
t. Norwegian atheist who steals/eats Christian babies
>>
i don't have a problem with someone who believes in a """"god""""-thingy like in pantheism.
i do have for believing in a god depicted in holy books, with human emotions etc.
>>
>>52873921
Yes.

Next question.
>>
>>52875310
Varg pls leave
>>
>>52875310
>that canonical atheism.

Actually there is no scientific evidence to point to the nonexistence of God because you can't prove a negative. Science doesn't mean anything when you stop using the methodology, m8.
>>
Yes. They should be banned from Christianity.
>>
>Old Christianity
Burn the Jew, they killed Jesus!
>American Christianity
We must die for Israel so Jesus can return
>>
>>52876309
You can't prove God doesn't exist but you can prove that the biblical narritive is incorrect.
>>
>>52873921

It's the world's oldest circular argument. Each side tries, but cannot, lay the burden of proof on the other.
>>
>>52874055

I'm an atheist and this is bull. Even I can see that Christians are quickly becoming a persecuted minority in America.
>>
>>52878787
The bible has 64 different books. Some by multiple , even innumerable authors.

What narrative?

Can I disprove relativity by digging up some of Einstein's old notes and proving them wrong?
>>
>>52878787

This. There may or may not be a god. But RELIGION is definitely bullshit.
>>
>>52874055
American versions of atheists deserve to be bullied desu
>>
>>52874983
his name is Shane Harper
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.