[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello, do you like Mexico?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5
File: Flag_of_Mexico.svg.png (189 KB, 2000x1143) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_Mexico.svg.png
189 KB, 2000x1143
Hello, do you like Mexico?
>>
>>52870317
No. Fuck off wetback.
>>
>>52870317
Theoretically, yes.

Without the corrupt government, the drug cartels, the poverty, and the illegal immigrants, it would be a nice country.
>>
If you like Mexico so much, why don't you go back?
>>
>>52870317
Yes. Stay here chicano.
>>
It would be a great country if all the indians got genocided and the Spanish wouldn't racemix with them
>>
I like Mexicans
I don't like cartels
The Government of Mexico feels like a constant non-entity so I don't know much about it. Its sheer population will push it into relevance eventually though.
>>
I don't know why it posted an American flag... I am in Oaxaca.
>>
ñoño
>>
>>52870593
Did you forget to turn off your proxy ese?
>>
>the average mexican will never look like this
>>
>>52870317
No. Its a shitty failed state mate
>>
>>
>>52870670
No, I'm using online data from a Telcel tower. Also,
>implying anybody uses American proxies
>>
its too messy but yes i like the concept of mexico
>>
>>52870593
De que parte eres carnal? Yo soy de Juchitán, ayer me comi una rica tlayuda
>>
File: Hispanicrace.jpg (89 KB, 970x909) Image search: [Google]
Hispanicrace.jpg
89 KB, 970x909
>>52870397
I was born here.
>>
>>52870767
Australians probably use American proxies to shitpost to make America look bad.
South Americans probably use American proxies to make America look bad because of their eternal butthurt towards us.
>>
>>52870767
Wey, con que dijeras que usabas la red de Telcel era suficiente. Es obvio en algun momento interviene una torre de transmision no seas pendejo.
>>
>>52870854
Doesn't matter. Go and stay go.
>>
>>52870801
Estoy en Salina Cruz.
>>
>>52871055
Sorry pops but your going to see more and more of my kind here.
Best get used to it.
>>
I don't mind Mexico the country.

I dislike the Mexicans here though.
>>
>>52870854
If we were the largest minority would we still be a minority?
>>
>>52871309
you'll leave eventually then, Mexicans naturally move away from things that are infested with Mexicans. Because they are locusts that destroy everything they touch and are forced to move on to greener pastures.
>>
>>52870397
>>52871055
>>52872453
LOL
>>
okay people.. just need to get that wall up asap
>>
>>52870317
It isn't perfect but at least it's not USA.
>>
File: walls lol.jpg (26 KB, 409x265) Image search: [Google]
walls lol.jpg
26 KB, 409x265
>>52872633
>>
>>52872526
Were all minorities. But whites are the biggest minority so they are the majority of the minorities.
Got it?
>>
Nuke this place already, please
>>
>>52870536
Then the colonists would have to import blacks and Mexico would be like Brazil or USA.
>>
>>52872862
I thought that you were going to nuke it yourself, what happened to your masterplan?
>>
>>52870317
No.

Mexicans who come here and wave their fucking flag around, among other things, need to get out.
>>
I like Mexican food

by Mexican food I mean texmex, which is American version of Mexican food

basically, you got cucked by gringos
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.