[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Be American, wake up on christmas day >put shoes on and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 4
File: imrs.php.png (737 KB, 1484x1429) Image search: [Google]
imrs.php.png
737 KB, 1484x1429
>Be American, wake up on christmas day
>put shoes on and shower
>tell family 'happy holidays' and exchange red cups
>get shot
>>
>>52869665
The countries on the bottom all have like 5 million inhabitants to be fair
>>
>MUH FIREARM HOMICIDES
We kill more people per capita than USA and yet we've got like zero firearms in civilian use.
You ban guns and the next thing you know you need to be 16 to buy a fucking butter knife like the Brits.
>>
>be me
>look on \int\
>see this post
>look at le flag
>australia.gif
xDDDD you guys are such trolls xDD simply epic
>>
>>52869815
Butterknives aren't a fucking joke. I dropped one on my toe one time and I cried for like 30 minutes.
>>
>>52869770
they are the highest guns per capita in the 1st world
>>
>>52869770
Austria alone has about 9 million
>>
>>52869873
>>52869896
Even all together they are still a lot less people
>>
>>52869665
How much of that is gang shit, though?

Bit disingenuous to blame a bunch of suburban gun owners for our terrible economic and racial issues.
>>
>>52869665
These anti-gun """info"""graphs are becoming more and more cringe-worthy
>>
>>52869928
But not by a factor of 365
>>
>>52869969
I really don't care about our gun laws, but foreigners who care about them do make me cringe like OP

Probably similar to how scandis feel about foreigners who are obsessed with nordic paganism and shit.
>>
I mean it's not like our most popular mass shooting in recent memory (it's fucking absurd that I'd have to specify) took place in our most anti-gun state.
>>
>>52870051

I think that's apples and oranges. I think the "Sweden. Yes." related threads really aren't any of the west's business
>>
>>52870051
The difference is, Scandis don't constantly make cringeworthy """""banter""""" about how great Nordic paganism makes them.
>>
>Only 27 homicides in 1 day

Sounds like a light day
>>
>>52870109
Why would it matter if a state is anti-gun or not? You can still legally obtain guns in Cali right?
>>
>>52869969
DIFFICULT TO OBTAIN
>>
>>52870171
You can obtain guns however you want, be it legally or illegally. I'm just pointing out that gun laws don't work, and I doubt that an outright ban would work either.
>>
>>52869665
tbf a bullet is a pretty cheap gift
>>
>>52869665
How did you upload all these kilobytes? Did you get in trouble with the government for this post?
>>
>>52870203

Ban all:

-handguns
-automatic rifles
-submachine guns

Allow only:

-bolt action rifles
-shotguns

To only be owned by:

-farmers
-licensed hunters

Problem solved
>>
>>52870203
I'm pro-guns (or more accurately, I would be if I lived in the US), but I don't agree that this incident in California proved anything.
>>
>>52869873
i yelled at my gun to kill someone and it never did

i wonder if i bought a broken one
>>
>>52870324
Mind your own fucking business you ginger twat.
>>
went to a gun range today. was rather dull desu.
>>
>>52870366
nah, they just need to upgrade the voice recognition software on it
>>
>>52870324
It's about the people, a ban won't do much. I'm saying this as a guy who lives in Maine, a state which is considering open carry laws and maintains a very low amount of crime and gun violence.
>>
>>52870324
>Problem solved
that's not the problem the constitution is there to address
>>
>>52870362
Well that's just your opinion and I have mine. You can take an event like that and slice it a hundred different ways.
>>
>>52870324
>-handguns
>-automatic rifles
>-submachine guns

Except for the first one you don't know what any of those means without googling it first you potato eating, whiskey swilling ginger fuck.
>>
>>52870588
>>52870439

Whats with all these fat faggots who never even seen a gun in their life?
>>
>>52870626
>Mexifag
>never even seen a gun in his life

yeah, ok nigger.
>>
>>52870660

Apart from being robbed on a daily basis obviously
>>
>>52870718
go chew on a potato you leprechaun sucking faggot.
>>
>>52870778

*tips severed head*
>>
>>52870847
neat trick, would pay to see tbhlad
>>
>Americans unironically believe gang violence won't affect bystanders
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihSaGAVHmvw
>>
>>52870588
How can he possibly not know what automatic rifles or sub-machine guns are?
>>
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 380x422) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 380x422
>>52870299

That's why you give them the whole drum.
>>
>>52869665
>vast majority of those are niggers and spics

lmao don't care
>>
File: Pablo.jpg (277 KB, 1332x999) Image search: [Google]
Pablo.jpg
277 KB, 1332x999
>>52870324
Ban all:

-cocaine
-marijuana
-ecstasy

Allow only:

-government-approved pills made by government-protected corporations

To be owned by:

-subjects of the government

Problem solved. Oh wait, drug cartels, drug dealers, drug war, etc.
>>
>>52869870
I put one in the freezer for no reason then I licked it and my tongue got stuck it was no joke lads
>>
>>52871168
because if he did he'd know the first is already functionally banned and the second is so neutered as to make it basically just an elongated handgun.
>>
>>52871318
how common are automatic rifles in private hands in the US?

I know it got a lot harder after 1986 and you have to get an ATF stamp and the rifles themselves are very expensive
>>
>>52871318
Maybe it's possible to know what they are without knowing any specifics about their legality in the united States
>>
>>52871416
>how common are automatic rifles in private hands in the US?
incredibly uncommon.

>>52871426
Of course not, don't be ridiculous.
>>
There are 40 million niggers in the USA. There are even more beaners.
>>
>>52871416
>the rifles themselves are very expensive
Last time I was curious enough to check a cheap full auto gun was like $8,000. Which was a shitty little MAC-10, not even a legit assault rifle.
>>
>>52869873
>Hong Kong
>highest guns per capita
??????
>>
>>52870171
It varies. Concealed Carry licenses, for example, are regulated by the states, which are broken up into "May issuse" and "Shall issue" states. In the former, it's pretty much impossible to get a license issued to you without either special circumstances or cronyism, while in the latter you just pay a filing fee.

States also differ on handgun legality, banned models, regulations on sale and transfer on top of federal requirements, storage requirements, and so on.

>in Cali
Good fucking luck buying anything beyond a hunting shotgun or bolt-action.
>>
>>52871690
I said 1st world
>>
>>52870324
Automatics of all sizes are already banned, except for those which were legally owned prior to the ban being set in place (which amounts to maybe a hundred weapons in the whole country today, starting at $20,000).

Banning handguns is 1) impossible, there's too many in circulation to ever possibly get them all, and 2) is a completely unjust crippling of the preferred weapon employed for personal and home defense. Defence with a shotgun or hunting rifle is just begging for collateral damage once the round goes right through the intruder and into the house across the street.

>To only be owned by
Ah, I see. You're one of THOSE types. I'm just going to stop here, then.
>>
>>52869665
>all of these countries combined have 1/6 of american population
memetic, but still has a point
>>
>>52872018
Nobody here has a gun except for the police, so unless they're counting airsoft and paintball guns I don't see how that's possible.
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.