[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is a factual account of the state of New York.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
This is a factual account of the state of New York.
>>
Doesn't the Great Lakes accent originate from Western NY?

It's why Robert Forrster sounds like he's from Chicago, IIRC.
>>
Yes but which part is best to nuke?
>>
Southern-tier should get it's own category, and the capital district goes up to Saratoga.
>>
>>52862724
I don't know the accent but everyone who lives near the Lake Ontario sounds like a Canadian to me.

>>52862733
The Yellow part. Then the pink one if you have any more nukes left.
>>
>>52862809
Saratoga is like the capital of upstate. Much more people coming down from the Adirondacks than up from Albany.
>>
>>52862629
>state of New York
>most of the state is faaar away from NYC

also
>Indiana
>a town in... Pennsylvania
>>
>>52862881
>The Yellow part.
Feel free to secede at any time.
>>
>>52862629
>implying implications
>>
>>52863228
We aren't free to do shit thanks to the pink part, you assholes.
>>
>>52863491
>implying jewing money out of thin air counts as actually contributing to the economy.

Fuck off, jew york.
>>
The red part is nice but filled with Jews.
>>
>>52863577
>implying living a healthy and rich life isn't preferable to fucking cattle for a living
>>
>>52863604
This is true. Visited my Jewish best friend who lives there. Every house is a goddamn mansion.
>>
>>52863735
The Jews I don't like are the dirty fucking Hasid rats, they smell like crap too.
>>
>>52863818
Many Hasids are anti-Zionist thought which is cool.

Not much can be done about their awful looks tho.
>>
File: 1451509628518.jpg (288 KB, 1462x1462) Image search: [Google]
1451509628518.jpg
288 KB, 1462x1462
>>52862629
>mfw there is an ACTUAL CITY in ameerica called Yonkers
holy fuck i thought that was just some nickname for NY fucking laffo
>>
>>52863993
It's an Anglicization of Jonkheer, the dutch word for esquire.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.