[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw niggers literally need to be sat down, and be spoonf
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: oslolosen.jpg (110 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
oslolosen.jpg
110 KB, 800x450
>mfw niggers literally need to be sat down, and be spoonfed the fact that rape is wrong

okay M'gabe, just remember; when you're walking down the street and see a woman with mini skirt, you can not drag her into the bushes and have your way with her
it's that simple

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/12/20/world/europe/norway-offers-migrants-a-lesson-in-how-to-treat-women.html
>>
>>52850262
Different cultures you muppets. Also as a Brit from northeast england I hope you follow me when I say its ironic given your Viking ancestry.
>>
>>52850334
>it's in their culture to attack our people
ok mehmet
there is no need to let people like that in. why add diversity or poor people.
>>
>>52850334

Maybe the course itself is ironic and meant to make everyone hate immigrants.
Nah, doesn't make sense, Merkel isn't THAT smart.
>>
>Fearful of stigmatizing migrants as potential rapists and playing into the hands of anti-immigrant politicians

Should I laff or cry?
>>
>>52850426
>Merkel isn't THAT smart
You'd be surprised. The woman may be batshit insane, but she's also highly intelligent.
>>
>>52850334
it's not super ironic given how long ago the viking age ended
every nation in the world has some history containing rape, so this so called irony can be applied to everyone
>>
Feminists think all men need to be told rape is bad, and that all men are potential rapists that have to be reminded that rape is a crime.
>>
>>52850334
comparing vikings from a barbaric age to niggers in 2015
LMAO

in what culture should rape be ok? why does being born on different soil justify treating a women in such a manner? rape being bad should be a principle that every sane person is born with.
>>
>>52850334
veykingz wuz rapists n sheeit

tired of this meme desu
>>
>>52850334
1000 years ago you damn brit.
>>
>>52850334
>Different cultures
Exactly. That's why they should stay in their rape condoning shithole.
>>
>>52850596
I demand reparations.
>>
>>52850489
>playing into the hands of anti-immigrant politicians
leftists would rather see their countrymen suffer than admit that their political opposition was right
>>
>>52850334
>Different cultures
Not for long.
>>
Shit like this is why the US has a "cultural orientation" process that's required during the final stages of security screenings for refugee resettlement.

We go, "If you see a woman walking down the street, and you like her, what are you going to do? ... Rape her? Well, I'm afraid we're going to have a problem here."
>>
>>52850557
feminists just need more dick in their salty cunts
>>
>>52850334
I'm getting really fucking tired of seeing all these MIDF posts from Western flags.

At this point I don't know if they're proxies, paid shills, cuckold leftshits, or durkas living in Western countries.
>>
File: 1432213960906.gif (2 MB, 360x270) Image search: [Google]
1432213960906.gif
2 MB, 360x270
>>52850677
They'd actually pay it too, the absolute madmen
>>
>>52850262
>“There are lots of men who haven’t learned that women have value,” said Ms. Rohde, who wants mandatory sexual conduct classes for all new male migrants. “This is the biggest problem, and it is a cultural problem.”
"Cultural problem" HAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
Fuck those people. They fucking ruin it for everybody. I want to like refygees from those countries, I want to help them, but they're fucking terrible and it's extremely hard to separate the good ones from the bad ones.
>>
>>52851833
It is a cultural problem. The problem is that they have shit culture.
>>
>>52850334
wew most replies I ever got on a post
I wasn't being that serious as I assumed this thread would die instantly so don't take what I said as 100% fact.
although on that note this a /pol/ quality thread
>>>/pol/
>>
>>52850334
If it's their culture to act like they just came in from the stone age, they have no fucking business being near my country
>>
>>52850262
t. slutwalker
>>
File: 1447893490230.jpg (41 KB, 456x367) Image search: [Google]
1447893490230.jpg
41 KB, 456x367
>>52850334
>brits arent cucks
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.