[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
USA and its resources are owned, controlled and manipulated
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1430480273578.png (984 KB, 1070x657) Image search: [Google]
1430480273578.png
984 KB, 1070x657
USA and its resources are owned, controlled and manipulated by Oligarchs. The Oligarchs dictate tax policies and the masses of Corporate welfare.

Food stamps and welfare are meant to pacify the poor masses and hide the fact that there are millions unemployed. Soup kitchens like in the 20’s and 30’s would make too obvious that there's karge scale poverty. USA is a totalitarian Corporate Fascist state.

That's why there are FEMA camps, govt handing out military equipment like candy to Police, dismantling Constitutional rights all to protect them from those awful terroists that USA funds and trains to overthrow other peaceful countries.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/taxanalysts/2014/03/14/where-is-the-outrage-over-corporate-welfare/

https://scholar.princeton.edu/sites/default/files/mgilens/files/gilens_and_page_2014_-testing_theories_of_american_politics.doc.pdf

http://mic.com/articles/125813/jimmy-carter-tells-oprah-america-is-no-longer-a-democracy-now-an-oligarchy#.aU9VoXR1E
>>
what did he mean by this?
>>
>this obsessed with america

what's it to you snow nigger
>>
>>52839702
Nice /x/ teir post bro! I think you've gotten the wrong board. Here, let me redirect you to your target destination:
>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/>>>/x/
>>
>>52839779

Mad

>>52839789

#REKT
>>
>>52840402
reddit
>>
>>52839702
Are you the Finn who posted about hybrid wars recently? Thanks for the enlighting.
>>
File: Orban, god and savior.gif (2 MB, 384x216) Image search: [Google]
Orban, god and savior.gif
2 MB, 384x216
>>52842696
hello hungary
>>
>>52839702
yes
>>
>>52842729
hi
>>
>>52842910

what did you in ww2
>>
>>52842696
I did that, but I don't start /pol/ threads. Too autistic.
>>
>>52839702
All you said, except the part of USA being totaitarian fascist state make sense
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.