[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What makes your life so bad?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 8
File: oh_my_god.jpg (55 KB, 500x332) Image search: [Google]
oh_my_god.jpg
55 KB, 500x332
What makes you browse 4chan everyday even on end of this year?
Let me know reson!
>>
File: milk-out-of-nose.jpg (59 KB, 312x312) Image search: [Google]
milk-out-of-nose.jpg
59 KB, 312x312
>>52838876
A better question.
>Why haven't you committed suicide yet?
>>
>>52839027
This
>>
unemployed atm
not worried tho, will probably find a new job soon

this is like a bonus vacation
>>
I can't find any good hobbies to get involved in.
>>
>>52838876
I'm very happy though.
>>
She's ignoring my text.
>>
Literally can't stop wanking
>>
>>52838876
Nothing better to do and no new games I can get immersed by.
>>
There's always been something slightly off about me that I've always been able to conceal very well. Posting here helps that, because I have an anonymous outlet. I can write anything I want.

I do very well for myself, have an excellent group of friends, travel regularly and so on. With that, I've always been aware that there's something not right with me and if it were to come out I'd only suffer for it.
>>
File: 1329933084982.jpg (74 KB, 624x714) Image search: [Google]
1329933084982.jpg
74 KB, 624x714
>>52839214
Come to /a/, my friend. We've all lost control of our lives, and now we don't even realize how fucked up we are.
>>
I'm taking a dump and that's just 4chan time for me.
>>
>>52838876
>What makes your life so bad
learning for my exams. My first one's on January 4th, and I'm supposed to have been studying since mid-December. I've got no motivation at all and I'm already thinking about studying for the other remaining exams and leaving this one for August.

Otherwise my life is pretty good, got over my breakup a month ago pretty well somehow.
>>
File: 1443830675612.png (32 KB, 821x890) Image search: [Google]
1443830675612.png
32 KB, 821x890
>>52841476
>tfw

more people feel this way than you'd imagine
>>
>>52839214
Start drawing, or get involved in something productive.
>>
I've been lurking 4chan since i was 14-15, which was in 2008-9 or something like that. Only frequented /int/ for about a year. Before that it was /mu/.
I don't know man i think i'm addicted to this place. The anonymous thing makes me feel good, and people share a lot of my viewpoints/interests. Also most are social outcasts which i am too so there's things to bond over.

>>52841476
What do you mean exactly? Are you gay son?
>>
>>52838876
How about you?
>>
my life is pretty clinical

>wake up
>fap
>4chan
>study
>4chan and study
>eat
>cycle to uni gym
>go to class
>shop on the cycle back home
>cook and eat
>4chan
>sleep

everyday, i also eat really healthy but cheap food and eat the same thing almost daily.

so 4chan is my one sort of guilty pleasure.
>>
>even on end of this year
I don't get it, what's the problem here? It's December 30, a pretty normal day
>>
why does your life have to be shit for you to browse 4chan?

whats the difference between spending all your spare time 4chan and, say, reddit or youtube? or just watching TV?
>>
>>52842238
4chan is supposedly more depraved, more edgy, less socially acceptable.

for example, i've started to be cognizant of how even with my closest of friends or girlfriend, i can't really say 'hey look at this cool thing i found on 4chan' or admit that i spend hours on here.
>>
>>52842288
yes you can, nobody cares except that the gf gets a bit jelly
>>
>>52841455
Go to bed David
>>
>>52842288
that might have been true a few years ago but not anymore. unless you spend all your time on the NSFW boards, but there are more NSFW subreddits nowadays so the 'edgy' aspect of 4chan is not really a big deal anymore
>>
>>52838876
Because I ended here, alone and feeling down, by my own mistakes and decisions and all I can do is dwell on them rather than try fixing it in any way.
>>52839027
I thought of doing it on my 30th birthday eve, but I don't think I'll ever do that at all.
Not exactly sure why, though.
>>52841601
Starting is one thing, but how do I keep doing it?
>>
>>52842446
actually 4chan still has quite a reputation
most of it comes from /b/ though, and all of it is inaccurate since /b/ is filled to the brim with 12 year old boys

4chan is more of a cesspool of shit now than anything else. doesn't mean it isn't interesting to read though
>>
>>52842288
I share gold when I find it with my gf (Onto the Street) all the time. Unless you're on /b/ or some shit, moat people don't give a fuck.
>>
File: 1386897879798.png (51 KB, 876x773) Image search: [Google]
1386897879798.png
51 KB, 876x773
>>52839027
because suicide is gay, it attracts, attention especially in this dense country.
i'm a big loser so i'd rather die quietly while people did realize my existence therefore my failure
>>
File: 1259496562.jpg (97 KB, 963x603) Image search: [Google]
1259496562.jpg
97 KB, 963x603
>>52838876
Normal people are not autistic enough.
You guys obsess about things I obsess about

I mean try talking about pic related in a bar. Or better yet, don't.
>>
>>52842446
Definitely still is. Thing is people who haven't been on here think that 4chan is a synonym of /b/ and gore, lolis, furries etc. etc.

I've spoken to very few about 4chan and everytime they look nervous as hell like i'm a pedophile or some shit. I never say /b/, i just say 4chan. It's actually surprising how many people have visited, and it's always /b/.
>>
>>52842614
didn't*
>>
>>52842446
>>52842332
>>52842584
luckily my gf also browses the chan
>>
It's the only place that I can say what I feel without getting shunned by society.
>>
>>52843136
This.

My heart is weak. :_:
>>
To get some sort of feedback from humanity, without 4chin I may as well not even exist.
>>
>>52842490
if you're talking about drawing
http://drawabox.com/

if you're talking about keeping to do shit in general, try to forge social contacts surrounding the thing you want to get involved in. If you want to practice a sport, and may it be some lazy thing like bowling, just gather people to do it with you. Social contacts are what keep people do most of their things in general.
>>
>>52838876
I have no other friends to talk to and I get no enjoyment from other media like TV, films, music or video games. 4chan is an effortless way for me to pass time.

>>52839027
I couldn't put my family through the suffering. If they had disowned me then I would happily end my life.
>>
Depression, social anxiety, asperger and OCD.
>>
>>52838876
LULZ
U
L
Z
>>
>>52843418
>try to forge social contacts
I am not very good at this, otherwise I wouldn't be alone and miserable.
Guess I'll just hope I disappear soon.
>>
File: where do you think you are.jpg (115 KB, 480x342) Image search: [Google]
where do you think you are.jpg
115 KB, 480x342
>>52843418
>try to forge social contacts
>>
>>52843613
Are you a student or already working? I'd honestly like to help you if there's a possibility, I was in your situation until three years ago.

>>52843656
I'm as much of an autist as this whole board is, but at some point I got my shit together and now I'm actually one of the more popular people. There's always hope left, my Mongolian friend
>>
>>52843841
Working dead end job for [spoiler]5[/spoiler] years already and have forged exactly 0 friendships there.
I don't think there is any possibility for me to change anything, partially because I'm too deep in this crap and partially because I feel too comfortable (alas bad) with it.
And thank gods for pneumonia, otherwise I'd need to come up with an excuse as to why I didn't go anywhere for the New Year's Eve.
>>
>>52843841
>now I'm actually one of the more popular people
You fucking normie shit.
>>
>>52844019
I know this sounds like a shit idea on the first glance, but as you really don't seem to like your job you should perhaps think about looking for a new one. I know how shit it can be to look for a better one, I'm talking about the middle term though. Having no real daily social contacts you can talk to at all definitely doesn't help, that's why getting a new job again could improve things. Especially if you move to another city to start from scratch, I know a bunch of people who successfully did it.

Then again I don't know what your job is and how your economy's actually doing, so it's up to you if you want to risk it.

>>52844061
fuck off Miroslav
>>
File: 1401653641426s.jpg (7 KB, 250x242) Image search: [Google]
1401653641426s.jpg
7 KB, 250x242
None of my "friends" talked to me for new years eve
>>
>>52838876
Lack of bf.
>>
>>52844264
I am not very mobile and my perspectives are very limited. Also, I don't feel like wasting more than half of whatever I'll get on rent and whatever. Also also, starting from literal scratch frightens me.
>>52844264
>fuck off Miroslav
It was me.

>>52844355
Have you talked with them?
Don't have to be the princess here, Pierre.
>>
>>52844355
You know, if you always wait for other people to make the first move it's not going to work.

>>52844458
>Also also, starting from literal scratch frightens me.
I was frightened too before doing it m8, and I know how it can be to not wanting to risk it. At some point I got enough of my shit life and changed studies, went to a city 200 km away from home and really did everything new. At least for me it worked well.

For the mobile and perspective parts, well I can't help you a lot with it unfortunately. I don't feel like telling you to immigrate as this often just turns shit worse, but depending on your work experience and willingless you might consider it. It also works better if you're frightened from starting new.

>It was me.
why answering in two parts m8
>>
>>52838876
I only browse /int/.

I think the whole experience of browsing /int/ is extremely interesting, as it shows that there is no such thing as inferior race and insurmountable cultural differences for humans to work together. It shows that people from all over the globe struggle with the exact same problems, and that the new generation of humans are able to bond with each other by connecting through the internet. It has also broadened my vision on international conflicts I was not aware of before, + there is always a discussion going on about the latest news.

I only browse for an our a day, since most of the forum is recycled every day with continuous shitposting about trivial shit. In order to find useful information you've got to wade through the dicks first, as Cartman once eloquently stated.
>>
>>52844958
I thought about emigrating but all I found out is that Canada asks for visas now and it extinguished my interest.
And I said, I am too comfortable with my shit life right now, ain't gonna do shit with it, never did.

I am pretty ill at the moment, so I'm going to leave now. I'll try finding this thread from home but it'll be dead already most probably so whataber. I enjoy such exchanges. CHeers.

>why answering in two parts m8
Stopped reading you after I found the parts to write about.
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.