[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you ever met a black person irl in your country?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 3
File: CXQN3FHUkAA3wze.jpg (120 KB, 600x797) Image search: [Google]
CXQN3FHUkAA3wze.jpg
120 KB, 600x797
Have you ever met a black person irl in your country?
>>
Yes, they make up 10% of my towns population.
>>
Never seen one irl.
>>
Yes. They've all been bro tier. Guess I got lucky.
>>
*smack lips*
>>
she was my classmate
first boobies I've ever seen irl

otherwise, there's not many black people here, I've met 3 so far (as in actually met, probably seen around 20 or 30 or so on the streets over the years)
>>
Black as in African descent? Not in Australia but I have in America.
>>
>>52834045
Thighs > Breast > Ass
>>
I met a grand total of two in my hometown. When I went on a trip to Amsterdam however, I was in Lagos, pretty much.
>>
I lived in a !majority black city for a number of years. Wasn't that bad.
>>
>>52834045
What do you think?
>>
>>52834396
That you live in south Brazil and have never seen a non Germanic person in your life?
>>
>>52834045
yes, but they were all short effeminate africans
>>
Not too many desu, my school only has a few of them and it's pretty big, none of them are in any higher difficulty classes so I don't know any
>>
a few times i saw them when i was in moscow
>>
I never talked with a nigger and only saw like 10 and all of them were low class scum
>>
File: 8721-1371448056.jpg (53 KB, 529x480) Image search: [Google]
8721-1371448056.jpg
53 KB, 529x480
Only whis kind of black
>>
>>52834045
Only met 2 through work, one from Texas and another fella from Canada, both pretty good dudes.
>>
>>52834495
Looks like a gay ero beetles cover band
>>
Seen a few around working as security guards here and there but never talked with them

Also had a Kenyan as a lab partner in my first year of uni, bitch was dumb as fuck, would not stop talking and was on her phone every other minute. She was actually pretty qt but was terrified of me since I couldn't really match her extroversion
>>
I was friends with a black kid from Las Vegas in high school, but he was only in Australia for three years. He lived in my suburb so I used to get the bus home with him sometimes.

He was a pretty nice guy, real soft spoken.
>>
>>52834045
Yes, I call some of them even family.
>>
I've only personally known two black people, and both were pretty cool guys.
>>
>>52834223
First boobs I saw were my black classmates too, her top came open during P.E and her tits popped out, had a wank thinking about it
>>
>>52834045
Met some from Togo.

Once I saw a black woman speaking good spanish, I was impressed
>>
Yes, when I travelled to the capital they were everywhere, it was like a fucking zoo.

I don't think there's any in my town though.
>>
no never
>>
>>52835800
....many black women are also hispanophones
>>
Not personally,but i've seen alot in Istanbul and few one in my local.

Turkish niggers are good.
>>
Used to attend an extremely ghetto school with almsot majority black. Most were bad but a few were bro-tier and all around great people.
>>
They are everywhere

Also the woman you posted is not black, she is a mulatto. As an American you should be able to make the difference between black and mulatto.
>>
Plenty of times. I have a wide friend circle and live in a city. The only type of person I haven't met, as in spoken to at any length, is a native American.
>>
>>52836617
Then do you not believe the USA has a black president?
>>
Yeah, tourists.
Most tourists are old white people, but every once in a while there's black people.
Never talked to any though.
And I also visited the US once.
>>
>>52834045
Yeah.
>>
>>52834045
Yes, every time I need someone to look after my wife.
>>
Yes, tons. I live near Atlanta.
>>
How much I wish I could say no..
>>
>>52836617
Lol no, the one drop rule completely fucked our perception of mixed race people to the point where most people think mulattoes are still the same as full blooded blacks.
>>
>>52836900
True, shit's fucked up.
This nigga Drake probably has more european ancestry than me yet somehow he's black.
>>
Yes. Alot of black students in my city.
>>
>>52836950
I'm sorry to hear that you live in a city populated by Slavs.
>>
>>52836900

Isn't it really only with blacks? I don't know any half white/asians who identify as asian or are referred to as asian while people with even 1% abo blood are considered abo and not white.
>>
>>52834045
Some Africans (I can only guess because of their weird language) used to be my neighbours.

They seemed cool.
>>
>>52836934
one drop rule means youre an indio tizoc
>>
>>52834045
I have Black relatives tbqh
>>
>>52834045
Maybe
>>
>>52836934
>>52836900
>>52836617
In the same way that hypodescent is silly, hyperdescent is just as dumb.

To be black is more than a look or genetics it's a broad cultural paradigm that like mixed race native americans who identify as Indian and not metis is shared history.

My family have been labeled as mulatto from the 40's all the way back to 1790.

The US never treated them any differently from an African legally speaking, mulattos were quickly treated with contempt and when successful jealousy.

The only exception was in Mobile and that's only because the French leadership there actually did give them the right to bar arms and self segregate in schools away from even American mulattos. It's the only time I can think of were the US continued their special rights.

Even Louisiana Creoles of color and African Creoles were stripped of their rights.
>>
>>52837170
one drop rule means you're a protozoa
>>
>>52834045
Once, he was and might still be the basketball team couch of some wealthy's kids highschool
>>
>>52837940
at*
>>
>>52836617
>mulatto
>not black
NIGGER
u can't be serious
>>
>>52834528
ironic that they're they kind that hang gays legally
>>
>>52837156
Lupita Nyongo lived in Mexico and speaks Spanish. Her name came from the fact that she was born in Mexico City.
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.