[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why australians are so unhappy?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: 1449946297306.png (8 KB, 450x401) Image search: [Google]
1449946297306.png
8 KB, 450x401
why australians are so unhappy?
>>
they wish they were kiwis
>>
File: proofs pepe.jpg (82 KB, 477x539) Image search: [Google]
proofs pepe.jpg
82 KB, 477x539
>>
File: image.png (222 KB, 700x953) Image search: [Google]
image.png
222 KB, 700x953
>>52832165
Would you be happy if Alberto Barbossa was raping you daily?
>>
>>52832165
No snows

> December is around Christmas season.
>>
>>52832165
It's 43 outside and my power is out
>>
>>52832243
What r u or any other aus doing for new years and what state do you live in all of my friends are normies and are either travelling or going to doofs
>>
australians arent unhappy, new zealanders are unhappy it sucks here. also new zealand is wet cold and shit, most new zealanders dont want to live there. australia is a hot paradise and we arent even unhappy moron
>>
>>52832339
Nah I'm pretty unhappy
>>
>>52832339

Fuck OFFFF YOU SELF HATING KEK. *punches in the balls*
>>
>>52832339
I'm pretty happy.
>>
>>52832296
Getting as shitfaced as possible, then spending the night at the beach.

>>52832165
Jealous, icefag?
>>
2bh I had a conversation about this with an Afghani bro earlier today. He thinks Australians are too individualistic and drug fucked, and we have no real sense of family or community
>>
>>52832483
>He thinks Australians are too individualistic and drug fucked, and we have no real sense of family or community
too true
but a middle easterner has no right calling other cunts drug fucked
>>
>>52832534
I think that's why Islam has such a strong appeal among Westerners without much of a life direction, and why consumerism falls short spiritually. Yeah we can go to work, get drunk and take drugs on break, and it feels good, but it doesn't make us happier.

Families make us happier, friends make us happier. Religion is a way to connect all of that, but it isn't necessarily the answer either.
>>
>>52832483
The reason western communities have collapsed is because of all the foreign cunts invading them though
>>
>>52832688
>The reason western communities have collapsed is because of all the foreign cunts invading them though

What's funny is that immigrants agree. I'm in Melbourne and have heard Indians, Chinese, Pakis, Vietnamese etc complain about multiculturalism run rampant just as much as Aussies. They honestly have no idea why we would allow this to happen
>>
>>52832837
That's one way to ruin a nation-state: keep it from being a nation. I usually vote left but people who say we shouldn't force immigrants to take part in our culture to integrate them because it could offend them piss me the fuck off.
>>
>>52832837
>They honestly have no idea why we would allow this to happen
maybe because the countries they're from haven't reached the level of being good enough to be wanted to move to by millions of immigrants
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.