[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>taking gay refugees only Can someone explain how does that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: Canada_120718_1425x283.jpg (22 KB, 425x283) Image search: [Google]
Canada_120718_1425x283.jpg
22 KB, 425x283
>taking gay refugees only

Can someone explain how does that even work? What prevents a regular refugee or a terrorist from saying he's gay just to get in? Are they going to demand proof that he's gay? If so, what kind of proof? A picture of him being fucked in the ass? Testimonials from family or friends? What prevents those people from supporting his lie?

Are they going to spy his life once he's already in and if it's not proven he's gay he'll be deported? How would they prove that? Wouldn't that be a violation of his privacy? Wouldn't gay groups be against that?

Will they demand a proof that he has been in a relationship with another man in the past? That would be impossible because gay men in a islamic countries are obviously closeted and wouldn't have an open relationship with another man.

So?
>>
>>52825691
>pretending to be gay

haram
>>
You have to show proof of persecution
>>
you have to show your boipucci to show that you are gay
>>
>>52825733
>haram

taquiya
>>
>>52825691
>taking gay refugees only
They aren't, but they absolutely fucking should. Think about it for five seconds monkey, it's absolutely brilliant.

Say aye if you want your country to ONLY accept gay Muslim refugees.

Aye
>>
>>52825884
>wanting refugees whatsoever
good goy, choose the lesser of two evils instead of no evil at all
>>
>>52825691
>>taking gay refugees only

No we aren't. We are prioritizing "oppressed" minorities in Syria. Which includes gays and christians. Which is literally a good thing all things considered
>>
>>52825884
Should have taken only lesbianas muslims
Male muslims are inheretly evil
Muslims girls are pure and friendly
>>
>>52826176
Trump isn't President yet. The lesser of two evils is the best of our options.

BRING ON THE SYRIAN FUCKBOIS!!
>>
>>52825842
>taquiya

shalom
>>
>>52826430
Canada my son, I've brought you two groups of refugees, choose wisely.

- Able-bodied men who can work and sustain themselves

- Oppressed minorities and women with 12 children, who will survive on welfare which you will pay for

>chooses the latter
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.