[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask a portuguese national (soon to become international) truck
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: silvio.jpg (52 KB, 839x480) Image search: [Google]
silvio.jpg
52 KB, 839x480
Ask a portuguese national (soon to become international) truck driver anything...
It's the holidays so i got some time to kill... Come in and share your stuff, feels, anything... Just keep this thread comfy.

Well, i'm ready for your questions
>>
bumperino
>>
I play ETS 2 as well.
>>
>>52825188
I'm talking about REAL truck driving... ETS 2 a fun game tough...
>>
>>52824851
>soon to become international) truck driver anything

Never drive on norwegian mountain roads during winter, it's fucking crazy up there. Only dumb fucks do that crazy shit
>>
>>52825969
My company goes more to France, Germany, Switzerland, Luxembourg, Belgica and Finland actually so i don't think that i'll hit norway which is a shame... I always wanted to live there in a cozy house close to the nature
>>
>>52824851
Why
>>
>>52826263
Because i was a fool and droped out of college... Worst mistake of my life... After that i applied for a shitty comunity college (politécnico) but the degree i took was really useless so in the end, in order to avoid slaving in a factory i took the truck driver's license and became a truck driver...
It's not the kind of life i wanted but what's done is done and at least it's a very cozy job and there is a lot of time to think and dream...
>>
>>52824851
How old are you?
I might consider becoming a truck driver
>>
>>52826403
Why not go back to Uni? What curso were you taking?

You should get an easy entry into one of the Top public Unis
>>
>>52826450
I'm 22 now. How old are you? Are you in college?

>>52826461
It's too late to go back to uni... I was taking archeology back then...
>>
>>52826205
You should praise yourself lucky. I have driven on those mountain roads during winter a few times with a ordinary car, and it ain't cool, more like nerve breaking thrill.
>>
>>52826585
i'm 21,i'm not in college i'm looking for a job but can't find it
>>
>>52826585
>It's too late to go back to uni
>
Não. Não vou dizer que nunca é, mas até aos teus 30 tens a obrigação de tentar a faculdade.

> I was taking archeology back then..
Tens aqui o teu problema.

Já agora, Poletécnico != Comunity College, os nossos padrões são mais altos.
>>
>>52826585
Go to Brazil and start a band of antiquities looters. You'll stand out with your crazy European accent, background in archaeology, and ability to drive a truck.
>>
>>52826684
Do you like to drive? If you are going to be a truck driver you need to be aware of the following:

>you will be lonely
>you will loose bonds with friends and aquaintances
>it will be very hard to get a gf since you will be away
>you will spend most of the time sitting staring at the window

If this doesn't bother you... become a truck driver

>>52826667
I understand...
However, i want to live in Norway and i have no intention of driving trucks around there...
I love snow and mountains so much you know...
>>
>>52826825
>Go to Brazil

I have some brazilian friends and they say that brazil is utter shit... There's no use in living there now since everything is filled with corruption and violence...

>>52826731
Arqueologia é interessante e eu ia especializar-me mais na parte de história... Muita gente que esteve no meu curso conseguiu arranjar empregos na área (mesmo no estrangeiro)...
Já agora, eu não estive em CT no secundário por isso não posso ir para cursos com elevados niveis de empregabilidade visto que não tenho matemática desde o 9º ano...
Neste momento, a minha matemática está a zero
>>
File: sketch.png (76 KB, 282x273) Image search: [Google]
sketch.png
76 KB, 282x273
>>52824851
>>52825014
>>52825275
>>52826263
>>52826403
>>52826461
>>52826585
>>52826731
>>52826885
>>52827011
t. Alberto Barbosa
>>
>>52824851
What do you think of the Portuguese diaspora in Brazil?
>>
>>52827138
>Portuguese diaspora

They must be cancer... like all diasporas
>>
>>52827011
>Neste momento, a minha matemática está a zero
Mais te vale estudar matematica e tentar entrar do que seres camionista.

>Mas tenho 22 anos estou velho!!!
Maior dos keks, em média um aluno que acaba o curso na FEUP demora 7,5 anos a conclui-lo. 7,5 anos.

Tens 22 anos, se te matriculasses amanha acabavas um curso bom CT de 4 aninhos com 26, cerca da idade média de um engenheiro saído da FEUP.

>Mas estou velho!!!
Estás é sem o mínimo de perspectiva das coisas. Tens gajos com quase 30 a sair de cursos CT a arranjar emprego cá ou lá fora.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.