[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw born in a nanny state shit hole that had to ask for independence
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
>tfw born in a nanny state shit hole that had to ask for independence from mommy britanistan
>tfw will never be able to walk into a store and buy an AK47 while eating a supersized Big mac combo family meal deal

Who else is an Ameriboo here?
>>
OOH OOH EEEEE EEEEE EEEEE
>>
>>52823861
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0H0PWqajt3x
>>
>AK47
>Ameriboo
Kill yourself you communist shithead.
>>
I was American I'd move to a rural area and set traps for cops like calling in a robbery and then killing the police in an ambush and stuff.
>>
>>52823989
Only black people hate cops desu.
>>
>>52823989
I'd rig up drones with firearms and let the Internet control them.

Twitch-plays-pokemon style.
>>
File: download (1).jpg (9 KB, 225x224) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
9 KB, 225x224
>>52823974
Please, I live in a nanny state shit hole. I have no gun knowledge. Please forgive my ignorance.
>>
>>52824018
its operator as fuck to hate cops you mean
>>
I can't stand this fucking country. Let's switch
>>
>Not enjoying being part of the mighty British Empire

top c.u.ck

And as far as I'm concerned, the empire still lives in the form of the Commonwealth realms in personal union.
>>
>>52823974
You faggots buy more AK47s than the Russian military, you ignorant fucktard.
>>
>>52823743
>tfw born in a nanny state shit hole that had to ask for independence from mommy britanistan

It was actually the other way round. We wanted to stay dependent and they want to get rid of us as fast as possible

But then again you're probably an Indian or Korean who thought all western countries were just like your american movies and can't handle the reality that no sane white woman would want anything to do with you and no employer wants your sort shitting up the place so NZ history isn't your strong suit
>>
>>52824066

we can get cool guns here mate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DbNyBsCvCk
>>
>>52823743
Just fucking move here then, Christ.

Also M4>AK
>>
>buying your new AR-15
>feels goodman
>leaving the store
>being suddenly get shot by a police officer threatened by your Freedom
>die
>Several months later the Grand jury don't sue him

Not really that good tbpqh
>>
>>52823743
What's the deal with all the koreans in NZ? My brother is currently living over there and he told me there are literally more gooks in NZ than mudslimes in Germany.
>>
>>52824190
My family came here in the 1840s you downie. probably long before yours.

>>52824207
After a shit load of hoops... And there's fuck all to hunt here only pigs and deer
>>
>>52824290
Does New Zealand have scary animals like Australia?
>>
>>52824270
>grand jury
>in a civil case
Frog pls..
>>
>>52824339

no, we have 1 type of poisonous spider and thats it (like 3 people have died from it in history). no snakes or anything like that.
>>
>>52824377
We have three now. White tail and red back from Australia, plus Katipo.
>>
>>52824362
It's not a criminal case ?
>>
>>52824339
They have a bunch of qt parrots and a very large creepy/qt grasshopper type thing.
>>
>>52824362
Its just a language barrier thing. They probably meant that the grand Jury won't indite him a la Tamir Rice murder.
>>
>>52824409
>sue
>criminal
No. Get your shit together Pierre, suits are civil.
>>
>>52824290
Yeah and people hated them so much they created a poll tax to stop more from coming in
>>
>>52824409
Of course you're right ! Mea culpa
>>
>>52824424
Is that the nigger in Chicago who was brandishing a deadly weapon at a police officer?
>>
>>52824526
>>52824424
Oh I just looked it up, had the wrong nigger. This was the nigger who cut the orange tip off his pellet gun and brandished it in front of a cop. My mistake.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.