[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you know about Nepal
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
Don't google, just tell us what you know/heard/imagined about this country.
>>
Batman trained there. Also lots of mountains.
>>
mountains

queen is a qt
>>
mountainous fleg
>>
Mountainous people.
One of the oldest asian culture.
Meaty cuisine.
Unique flag.

Love it desu.
>>
File: laughing pioneers.jpg (25 KB, 470x329) Image search: [Google]
laughing pioneers.jpg
25 KB, 470x329
NEPALESE MOUNTAINS WERE MADE FOR BIG KIWI CLIMBERS
>>
Lots of biomes.
Hindus.
>>
Beautiful mountainous Buddhist culture with monasteries tucked away in mountain ranges everywhere.

Probably a slightly less dirty version of India. Basically it's the country from Far Cry 4.
>>
Queit mountain nation with lots of empty space and steep roads, cozy towns and ancient temples.

And vultures eat the dead.
>>
Isn't it one of those buffer states created by the West so the Indians and the Chinks wouldn't kill each other?
>>
>>52822311
your gurkhas are slave to us
>>
Do you poo in the loo?
>>
decent hash. like to walk around aldershot in slippers.
>>
Himalayas, Buddhists, outrageously shaped flags
>>
They have a nice flag.
That's all I know.
>>
RARE FLAG

nice cunt
I would fuk
>>
>>52822311
very poor people
>>
Himalayan
India and China neighbor
Buddhism etc
>>
>>52822311
Everything I know off the top of my head

>Cool Flag
>Gurkhas are crazy motherfuckers
> Quite religious? Buddhist primarily?
> I always get Tibet and Nepal confused, until I remember Tibet was cucked
> Mt Everest
> Nepal is really fucking poor
> Basically a proxy between China and India
>>
I heard from my friends that your government is strict

Also seems that if you are a young person you want to go to Kathmandu to study, otherwise you live on a farm village somewhere

is this accurate?
>>
>>52822311
The Buddha was born there apparently. Also, that fire boy
>>
Buddism. Monks. Mountains.

In my head it's exactly the same as Tibet.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.