[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
European hypocrisy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5
File: donbas-refugees-simferopol.jpg (359 KB, 689x900) Image search: [Google]
donbas-refugees-simferopol.jpg
359 KB, 689x900
European double standards:

not giving a single fuck about million refugees from Donbass, but accepting literally everyone without checking from arabic countries and Africa. Fun fact: only 10 % of 2015's invaders are Syrian refugees.

Do you think that if I post this on FB I get into trouble? Would it be considered racist? I am serious. Really can't stand this lies anymore. Can't keep my mouth shut.
>>
refugees from Donbass just go to the safe part of Ukraine that is 90% of the country retard
>>
Turkey swallowed 2 million like nothing but Europe lost their shit with 1 million

Also Syrians got rejected from assylum from all the nearby rich oilnigger countries
>>
>>52822330
This is the fattest bullshit I have ever read regarding Donbass war. Just kill yourself, animal.
>>
>>52822279
we should take both and let them interbreed in asylum centers
>>
>>52822419
but Turkey is basically the same people as them so they won't even notice
>>
File: image.jpg (65 KB, 620x270) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65 KB, 620x270
>>52822279
Northern euros love muslims and hate southern/eastern euros. What's new?
>>
>>52822279
Cry more, you fagit. There is already 1 million Ukrainians in Poland. Only cucks like your Führerin prefer arab cock to them.
>>
>>52822419
First country with Geneva refugee convention someone enters has to give them asylum. So Turkey would have to take them back.
>>
Why poles are always so irrationally mad at the Germans?
>>
File: 4 Things Everyone Hates.jpg (26 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
4 Things Everyone Hates.jpg
26 KB, 720x720
>>52822627
One way or the other this is boosts Germany's economy since Turkey is entering the EU soon
3 million more consumers for all german products, merkel is a good jew
>>
>>52822789
Do you think Germany can't export stuff to Turkey currently?
>>
>>52822789
This is not how economy works. There needs to be added value. Müsli don't create added value.
>>
>>52822789
absolute fucking retard
>>
>>52822910
there will be probably less taxes on sales
>>52822931
can't tell if joking or not
>>52823038
whatever
>>
>>52822279
Donbass refugees aren't trying to go to Europe, as far as I can tell

They're all living in Western Syria
>>
I have always said I would happily accept Ukrainian refugees.
>>
They went to Russia you idiot.
>>
>>52823565
Hmmm ... Guess what would be, had EU said that they are ready to accept Donbass refugees without problems? Now you see that idiot among you and me is you.
>>
>>52822627
In case of Syrians the first country would be Greece. Turkey recognizes the right to refuge only for Europeans.
>>
>>52822279
>syrian
>refugees

When will this meme end
>>
>>52823884
>In case of Syrians the first country would be Greece. Turkey recognizes the right to refuge only for Europeans.
Is there a list with all the countries with the refugee convention that tells which countries restrict the right to refuge to Europeans and which not?
>>
>>52823835
The EU states didn't say "we'll accept refugees" until the refugees already started coming
>>
>>52824265
yeah, syrian civil war is a false flag.
>>
>>52824265
I know what you mean I think:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Convention_relating_to_the_Status_of_Refugees
> Article 1 of the Convention, as amended by the 1967 Protocol, defines a refugee as:
"A person who owing to a well-founded fear of being persecuted for reasons of race, religion, nationality, membership of a particular social group or political opinion, is outside the country of his nationality and is unable or, owing to such fear, is unwilling to avail himself of the protection of that country; or who, not having a nationality and being outside the country of his former habitual residence as a result of such events, is unable or, owing to such fear, is unwilling to return to it.."
So first there must be persecution. Not all Syrians will be persecuted. Second the reason must be one mentioned in the convention. Simply being Syrian apparently doesn't count as "race, religion, nationality, membership of a particular social group or political opinion".
>>
>>52822789
Turkey will NEVER join the European Union
>>
>>52822627
>>52824394

nah it's states objection. we are not as retarded as europeans. syrians or other [non-european] leechers has no right nor legal status in turkey.
especially not "refugee"
>>
File: facepalm1.jpg (6 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
facepalm1.jpg
6 KB, 275x183
>>52824492
>>
>>52822789
kek
>>
>>52823884
I think I've found it. What do you think?
https://treaties.un.org/Pages/ViewDetails.aspx?src=TREATY&mtdsg_no=V-5&chapter=5&lang=en#EndDec
> Turkey
> The instrument of accession stipulates that the Government of Turkey maintains the provisions of the declaration made under section B of article 1 of the Convention relating to the Status of Refugees, done at Geneva on 28 July 1951, according to which it applies the Convention only to persons who have become refugees as a result of events occurring in Europe, and also the reservation clause made upon ratification of the Convention to the effect that no provision of this Convention may be interpreted as granting to refugees greater rights than those accorded to Turkish citizens in Turkey.
>>
>>52822330
Most of the ten % Syrians were middle class living in Gulf States and some poor in Turkey as well as from safe areas of Syria. Plus no one has figured out how many "legit" Syrian passports are from when ISIS took Syrian Government Buildings.
>>
>>52822531
>This a border on a map doesn't really stop ethnicities. The Sudetenland didn't magically turn Czech after the border moved.
>>
File: Bez tytułu.png (252 KB, 1106x1073) Image search: [Google]
Bez tytułu.png
252 KB, 1106x1073
>>52822279
We do give a fuck, Klaus
>>
Fuck the republic of dumbass. All those filthy traitorous kacap 'civilians' deserve to be turned into crispy critters through FAE munitions.

Cлaвa Укpaїнi!
>>
>>52822279
>European

it's just you and your cunt who decided to take them
>>
Refugees should die. Sooner the better desu
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.