[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The only comparative study of the average IQ in various European
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: BujStudy.png (247 KB, 970x728) Image search: [Google]
BujStudy.png
247 KB, 970x728
The only comparative study of the average IQ in various European nations, using the same, culturally similar test (Cattell, Scale CPT3) and during roughly the same time period was performed by V. Buj in 1981.

Buj administered his test to samples in the capitals of the nations included, over a 5-year period. The sample size was 1 for every 40,000 inhabitants. The sample included individuals from all ages from 16-20 to 60, in 10-year increments. The means and standard deviations for the 21 populations tested are given in pic related.

Note, that the test in question was normed on a white American population with a mean of 100 and a standard deviation of 24. Also note that normal IQ tests use a standard deviation of 15. The normalized mean value in a standard (SD=15) scale is also given in the table below and is the meaningful metric.

Discuss.
>>
And before you start going >France keep in mind the test was done in early 1980's Paris, shouldn't even count
>>
File: tfw.png (336 KB, 859x596) Image search: [Google]
tfw.png
336 KB, 859x596
>>52815935
>96.1
France cannot into intelligence ;_;
>>
NETHERLANDS RELEVANT
Although I'm triggered by the use of Holland.
>>
>>52816069
>The normalized mean value in a standard (SD=15) scale is also given in the table below and is the meaningful metric.

>And before you start going >France keep in mind the test was done in early 1980's Paris, shouldn't even count

You're very likely to be somewhere between Spain, Italy and Germany.
>>
lmao by excluding all our shitty farmers we are the smartest great stat
>>
>>52817168
It's very likely that your shitty farmers are just shitty due to cultural reasons and that you are genetically very homogeneous.

In Portugal we still have some old people in the countryside that think the Sun goes around the Earth and not the other way around.

It's cultural. I was only surprised at Funland's score, there's probably something wrong there
>>
>>52816069
>tfw he does not know how standard deviation works
>>
>>52815935
Do you have any other studies? As I find it slightly hard to believe that roughly 16 percent of poles have an IQ >=120.
>>
>Portugal above Norway & Denmark.
>taking this shit seriously
>>
>>52820906
It's actually Lisbon above Oslo and Copenhagen. Our peasantry would still have been scored as stupid as fuck.

And tell me why I shouldn't take it seriously.

>>52819959
I have no problem believing the average IQ of a large urban center Pole is 105.2

>>52819721
France shouldn't even be there because the study was done in Paris, it's not really fair,
>>
>>52820906
>being a self-hater
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.