[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ASK AN ALGERIAN IMMIGRANT ANYTHING THREAD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: algerie76156_n.jpg (66 KB, 485x750) Image search: [Google]
algerie76156_n.jpg
66 KB, 485x750
I did not leave Algeria to live in new Algeria edition
>>
>>52814604
So you don't like other migrants/refugees?
>>
>>52814604
Go back to Africa, shitskin.
>>
>>52814604
>Go back to Africa, shitskin
I already am
>>52814680
>So you don't like other migrants/refugees?
not the ones who behave like the ones I left
>>
How does it feel to make the french butthurt?
>>
I like Algerian architecture, are Algiers and Constantine nice place to live?
>>
>>52814604
go back to algeria brownskin
>>
>>52814939
>How does it feel to make the french butthurt?
I drink their tears desu, except I am the one crying now
>I like Algerian architecture, are Algiers and Constantine nice place to live?
No it's a shithole, why would I be in France otherwise ? you think the french are worm and welcoming people ?
>>
>>52814961
it's a shithole tb h

and the future isn't bright for algeria
>>
>>52815090
>go back to algeria brownskin
How does it make you feel to see your cities invaded by brown people who believe muhammad and Islam are the most wondeful things in the world ?
>>
la police en france, ils aiment d'tuer des noirs comme dans les etat-unis? il me semble dangerous dans cette moment, avec l'etat d'excepcion etc... et quel sorte de sentiment as tu d'etre un noir de merde comme nous?
>>
File: 1446226999158.png (455 KB, 628x625) Image search: [Google]
1446226999158.png
455 KB, 628x625
>>52815151
I wish i knew that feel
>>
File: 1450544786647-0.jpg (79 KB, 1023x342) Image search: [Google]
1450544786647-0.jpg
79 KB, 1023x342
>>52814604
>I did not leave Algeria to live in new Algeria
Then why did you move to France?
Are you retarded?
Also if you don't want France to look like Algeria, there is something you can do to help prevent it: go back to Algeria
>>
>>52815180
the most problem I have is with brown people rather than natives
>>52815224
>Then why did you move to France?
I did not, my parents did, but you are making a point. I should leave this country
>go back to Algeria
why would I go back to algeria if I left algeria in the first place ?
>>
>>52815329
>why would I go back to algeria if I left algeria in the first place ?
Because this is where you belong. Shitskins are not welcome. Just go back in your shithole or in another random thirworld muslim theocracy.
>>
>>52815653
the french deserve shitskins though, this is who they belong to
>>
As someone who lives in kebabland, whenever i hear chrisitans talk about islam i want to just fly to some western christian catholic, stand infront of a church, shit on their door and smear it and fart on their priests balls.I live in istanbul, there are alot of orthodox churches here but i wouldnt want to do it to them, most people who go to churches here are super nice and understanding.We celebrate christmas with them and they celebrate (atleast the 1st day of) ramadan with us.
>>
christian catholic country*
>>
Bilel pls stop
>>
>>52816521
Thanks Turkey, I guess Serbian muslims aren't bad either
>>
>>52816521
what are you talking about? Nobody is talking about islam in this thread. It is just about an algerian. Stop projecting your insecurities mehmet
>>
>>52816521
Don't you have some goat to fuck, memeth ?
>>
Tu as mangé quoi aujourd'hui ?
>>
>>52814604
Why France?

Why don't you speak english?
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.