[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't care which one looks better but which one is funnier
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: cheongsam.jpg (91 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
cheongsam.jpg
91 KB, 400x600
I don't care which one looks better but which one is funnier to be around and date with.
Chinese, Japanese or Korean women?
>>
Japan and Korea degenarate.

China best girls because they are values.
>>
they're all pretty shit tbqhwy
>>
>>52813906

personality wise?
>>
Chinese women are more traditional and family-oriented.
Japanese girls are the most Western.
Korean girls are known for being tamarra, to use the Italian word.
>>
>>52813732

If you want asians with good personalities then None of east asians.

South east asians are the friendly asians
>>
>>52815196

No.
Only Chinese, Japanese or Korean.
>>
>>52815196

This

95% of east Asian women are materialistic drones.
>>
>>52815310

why east asians when you can get a qt vietnamese
>>
>>52815889

Because you would be off topic.
>>
>>52813732

Tbh, chinese girls seem like the most down to earth and coolest. But Koreans are more likely to date other races. Japanese are not real, they are 2d characters
>>
chinese, korean or Japanese.

Some vietnamese are okay too but they are literally all crazy to some degree, every single one of them has crazy inside their brain.
if some girl hits you they will instantly attack the woman until she is dead or on the ground bleeding same goes for guy or anyone.

everyone single viet girl is crazy, they are either activated or unactivated. one u activate them its over.she is BTFO everything for the rest of her life.

ive also dated malay, phillipine girls but they weren;t so great.

generally the best is kor, jap and chinese. good luck in your search
>>
I have had a skinny chinese girlfriend

She was almost my height. I am 186 she was 180.
>>
>>52813732
Personally, Japanese.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.