[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any fellow ex-muslims on /int/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5
File: exmuslim.jpg (38 KB, 634x466) Image search: [Google]
exmuslim.jpg
38 KB, 634x466
Any fellow ex-muslims on /int/?
>>
>>52804408
Which Algerian are you?
>>
>>52804408
Hey, ex muslim here, i'd love to have a chat with other murt- i mean brave people who left islam

let's meet up ! I'm sure we can shares a lot of things
>>
>>52804408
How did your family react when you renounced Islam?

I mean your family has obviously been into the whole thing pretty much always (same as any religion, really), and they tend to not take lack of faith in Allah very lightly.

Correct me if I'm just being an ignorant twat.
>>
>>52805028
Shocked at first but they don't really care

And to be honest, everyone is quite tired with that bullshit... people just want to live their lives happy and religion has hardly contributed to that.

Also Champagne is absolutely based
>>
>>52805689
How was pork for the first time?

Or is that something that you still avoid?
>>
Legit question, why do yall always say ex-muslim?
Just say atheist
>>
>>52805775
Because it's a fucking burden.

Not the guy who posted this though, but I'm an apostate aswell.
>>
>>52805775
Because this includes people who converted to Christianism or other religions as well. All the "apostates" who deserve to die apparently
>>
>>52805822
How come?
>>
>>52804408
good thing you left islam, we don't need any degenerate mur-tards fucking up shit more than it already is, just know Allah is replacing you with more muslims in western countries that can actually appreciate the faith.
'born muslims' from arabia and africa are responsible for all the bad rep muslims get because of their shitty culture, they scream islam islam, whenever they have a problem, but cant even get up in the morning to pray.

Have fun rioting in france. and generally fucking shit up.
>>
File: gsi2-chp1-9.png (17 KB, 291x588) Image search: [Google]
gsi2-chp1-9.png
17 KB, 291x588
>>52805775
Because their status as an ex-Muslim is challenged from within the Muslim world.

When you move away from most religions, the most that will happen is your family might be upset (assuming they raised you as such). In Islam, you can be ostracized from the community, or even have your life threatened.
>>
>>52805854
If you converted to christianism just say you are christian, i mean if you are in france of course
>>
>>52805883
The posters here are in France, they should give no fucks about retarded muslims
>>
>>52805775
"atheist" has been appropriated by american neckbearded wannabe-intellectual lunatics whose self-righteous attempts to tell people religion is bad are about as intolerable as any religion's propaganda
I'm not ex-muslim but I usually say "not religious" to avoid association
>>
>>52805959
Sure, i mean just say no religion or however you want to call it, no need to be an ''ex-muslim'' for the rest of your life
>>
>>52805822
i'll cut you :)
>>
>>52806004
It is important for this movement to have a special designation. The idea is to liberate and make freedom of speech less of a taboo in the muslim community.

If people have relatives, friends they can relate too, the situation will slowly improve.
>>
>>52806116
Well tb.h i think that if the relatives or friends saw someone saying ''i have no religion, fuck islam'' and them procede to live his life not giving a fuck about the retards would have a bigger impact, but thats my opinion
>>
Muslims have literally so little faith they will kill anyone who leaves their bullshit.
>>
>>52806116
by creating a special label for your religious cuckoldry?
Just admit you want attention, and to not feel bad for abandoning one of the few things that actually made you unique.
>>
>>52806223
>islam
>unique
The eternal muslim
>>
>>52806199
Islam's rules were formed when Islam was the religion of a state, which means that leaving Islam was like betraying the state. The penalty for treason is death. Surely even a European can understand something so simple?
>>
>>52804408
Here senpai
>>
>>52805775
Whenever a person hears someone is atheist, they automatically assume the person is a former Christian. Imagine how many neckbearded former Christian would have flooded this thread if OP said atheist instead of exmuslim
>>
>>52806223
>>52806292
Stay mad goatfucker.
>>
>>52806199

To be fair, and not to sound hostile but all large monotheist religions punish apostasy

See: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apostasy_in_Christianity#Biblical_teaching

Biblical teaching promise you eternal destruction, not so great either
>>
>>52806223

t. Tayeb Al Qtib
>>
>>52806408
We don't give two shits about the religion rules.

What matters is how people act. Christians won't behead you if you buy a fedora
>>
>>52806444
thats yur goat fucking culture not Islam, I'm sorry you're such a special snowflake that you can't see past your own little circle and experiences, but tough.
Enjoy burning for eternity if you die like this.
Traitors are the worst existences on the face of the earth,
>>
>>52806444
I am not saying Islam == Christianity

Far from that, Jesuits for example are among some of the most open-minded and intellectually honest, people I have ever met.

There is a real problem with religious conservatism in Islam. My point was that fundamental teachings are rarely progressive and that if you take them to the letter, you are in for a ride
>>
>>52806558
Fuck off Achmed, France is a far better country than yours ever will be and the French lifestyle is the epitome of enjoying what life has best to offer.

Enjoy believing that somehow, someone, somewhere gives two fucks if you eat pork or masturbate.
>>
File: pepehappy.jpg (19 KB, 329x357) Image search: [Google]
pepehappy.jpg
19 KB, 329x357
>>52806339
>>
>>52806558
We 14th century now
>>
>>52806661
>france
>better than america
enjoy your hangovers and busted liver from drinking, enjoy your stomach worms from shitty haram half-cooked french food

enjoy suffering eternally for disregarding Allah, the only existence that ever cared about anything you did because 'muh freedom'
>>
File: 1439325940755.jpg (119 KB, 650x1000) Image search: [Google]
1439325940755.jpg
119 KB, 650x1000
>>52806734
Have you gone full haram mode? Drinking booze, fucking, eating pork, doing drugs etc. My squad consist of a few atheist former Mudslimes, and some shitty Muslims who sins a lot, so I got no probs doing anything ''bad''
>>
>>52806769
>italy
>14th century
kick the pope out,
build roads out of concrete,
then come back and try again
>>
File: averageamericanface.jpg (25 KB, 400x283) Image search: [Google]
averageamericanface.jpg
25 KB, 400x283
>>52806904
Not really, I drink wine occasionally with friends and I am not really interested in drugs. I do eat pork tho, I can't believe I was missing out on pork ribs for so long.
>>
>>52806558
y-you'll burn!

Enjoy living a life that's a lie, dumbshit. Heaven and hell are not real. You'll waste your entire life dicksucking a fictional being.

4chan is haram m8
>>
>>52807555
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.