[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily reminder that this guy ruined almost everything of muh
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: 61895-004-1EA77FB7.jpg (16 KB, 328x450) Image search: [Google]
61895-004-1EA77FB7.jpg
16 KB, 328x450
Daily reminder that this guy ruined almost everything of muh mother cuntry
>>
shut up chink
>>
Getting ready for right-wing cunts
>>
Who cares
He is wise enough to be pro-Japan, which has done many things to improve S.Korea
>>
>>52800471
absolute MEH
>>
File: image.jpg (106 KB, 500x398) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
106 KB, 500x398
>a korean ruins korea
Sounds normal
>>
>>52800399
Literally a Korean Stalin except a right wing
>>
>>52800804
even his daughter does

aal izz well
>>
File: Kim_Il-sung.jpg (3 MB, 3057x2293) Image search: [Google]
Kim_Il-sung.jpg
3 MB, 3057x2293
Should have followed the saviour instead of american puppets.
>>
>>52800913
3 Idiots?
>>
Well, you have the internet and anime, he couldn't have done much wrong you fucking weebs
>>
>>52800944
yes
>>
Oh, he isTamogami ?. One of the brilliant leaders we've ever had.
>>
>>52801011
Are International movies popular in Korea?

Here in America no non-immigrant watches foreign films, except UK ones. Which is a real shame, imo.
>>
>>52800399
Why did he ruined your country ? Does he hate Korea ?
>>
>>52801131
All Korean hate Korea and to br Japanese or White.

Look at the plastic surgery and '14 faces' of all Korean women.
>>
>>52801122
not really, but this movie was famous.
>>
>>52801131
he was the dictator during 70's
>>
>ruined almost everything of muh mother cuntry

Atleast be happy your country is better off than mine.
Back in time when he was in control, Philippenis had a larger economy than you South Gooks, but unlike you, our country went all down into the shitter

Shut the fuck up you smaller dicked fuccboi, and be happy you don't have millions of poorfags living in slums that stench of poo
>>
>>52800399
GAKHA DID NOTHING WRONG
>>
>>52800399
Without Park, SK would be as poor as north korea today. How delusional can u get? Moron.
>>
>>52801911
This. All successful countries in the 20th century had an authoritarian phase. It's required.
>>
He made a pact with the devil.
>>
>>52804319
Literally what?

>USA
>most successful country of the 20th century
>authoritarian phase in the 20th century
I guess you're a gook immigrant. It would explain your love of subjugation and coercion.
>>
高木君 did nufin wrong.
>>
>>52806201
Wilson could count as could forced desegregation
>>
>>52806385
>"forced" desegregation
Did he actually force white men to live in black neighborhoods and vice-versa?
>>
Why do gooks and japs hate each other so much? Do you hate chinks too?
>>
>>52806836
???
>>
>>52800399
why Do Koreans hate his military government? is it true that your textbook doesn't write his achievement? meanwhile you say our textbook is wrong. I don't understand.
>>
>>52806836
Chinks hate us
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.