[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
International Drugs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
File: recreationaldrugs.jpg (73 KB, 480x320) Image search: [Google]
recreationaldrugs.jpg
73 KB, 480x320
>what recreational drugs are popular in your cunt
>what recreational drugs do you like to do

>USA
>literally everything is popular here: but mostly weed lmao, molly, speed and coke
>bho oil, oxy, lsd, dmt, shrooms, and kratom
>>
File: image.png (440 KB, 645x1260) Image search: [Google]
image.png
440 KB, 645x1260
>weed, tobacco, alcohol and crack
>tobacco and alcohol
>>
>>52796166
>crack
Dude what? The one time I saw crack was on my 21st birthday and a drifter offered me a hit.
>>
>cannabis, ecstasy and alcohol
>alcohol because I'm not a degenerate drug fiend and have a job.
>>
>>52796194
Why do you guys dab so shitty? Literally hot knives and wax? WTF, you're losing so much smoke.
>>
>>52796189
Crack is popular among the homeless and poor in Florida and the West Coast
>>
>>52796241
Hm, I always thought it was just a nignog thing.
>>
>>52796129
I was thinking about this the other day. I've done everything except meth, crack, GHB and probably some obscure pharmaceuticals (ludes) and maybe some designer/research drugs.

>Weed, coke, molly, acid, shrooms, mescaline, dmt, 2cb, 2ci, opium, heroin, every synthetic opiate, Ritlan, all of the pharm amphetamine mixtures, all of the benzos I can think of, DXM dramamine.

Most popular are obviously weed, coke, ecstasy then pills. Especially in college.
>>
>>52796588
>tfw your mom has hundreds of ritalin pills saved up because she always uses less than what the doctor gives you
>tfw I'm going to make bank so quickly
:^)

Do you typically freebase DMT or use a rig?
>>
I take adderall. I went to my shrink and told her that I have problems concentrating. Pretty nice. It sucks the rest of the world can't enjoy being prescribed amphetamines. The stuff really works wonders.
>>
>>52796662
Both times I've done it, it was sprinkled on top of a bowl. The first time I was pretty drunk and had been doing whippets. Didn't really know what I was getting into till it hit me. Haha

Not a big fan of Ritalin tho desu. I get into a weird mental state. Amphetamines tho seem like pure energy with moderate euphoria. Ritalin also gives me less of the euphoria.
>>
>>52796788
Ritalin isn't as strong as the other amphetamines. It is mostly prescribed to kids.
>>
>>52796788
I just don't like stims in general. Though if I have to do something really shitty like bike through the rain, I'll do a line of coke in an instant. I'm just never buying eight balls.

>Sprinkled on top of a bowl
Did you get a breakthrough dose where you were passed out for 15 minutes?
>>
>>52796815
Ritalin's not an amphetamine. It's a completely different type of drug. It definitely has a more mental component than an amphetamine which leaves me feeling pretty weird.

>>52796848

I like stims I just really stick with the amphetamines for work and study. Coke and molly for fun.

>Breakthrough

No I wasn't that floored but it was the strongest I've ever hallucinated. The room started expanding and when I stood up I felt like I was ten feet in the air looking down. The crazy thing is our house was right by the music hall on campus and all the sudden the band started practicing outside. We all didn't know what the fuck was going on. Figured it out like 10 minutes later when we all started to come down and were able to go outside.

What about you though, you ever breakthrough?
>>
>>52797022
>you breakthrough
I dabbed 80mg mixed with about .25g of wax and I went to an entirely different world. Time and space stopped being a thing, I saw lights, I saw colors, I hopped endlessly through mirrors, sounds and noises echoed endlessly, and I felt like I was there for a thousand lifetimes. I opened my eyes like 10 minutes in and looked at my friend's face. He looked like that glowing Australian meme face and I had to instantly close my eyes in fear of bants.

I need to do it again sometime.
>>
>>52796129
>Weed, alcohol and tobacco
>acid
>>
>>52796129
Most things as well, apart from meth, meth is really uncommon over here
>>
>>52797456
>acid
I once went to a club while on 300ug of acid and I made out with a girl hardcore for 5-10 minutes. It felt like she was pouring her anxiety into me and she tasted like peanutbutter afterwards.

It was fucking awesome.
>>
>>52797528
There is not much after that.
But I think acid has fucked me up in some weird way, I've just made it like 8 times (is hard to score psychedelics in Mexico), but I could swear on my mom I had the deepest most changing talk with a person while tripping my balls. Seriously not much after that.
>>
>caffeine
>alcohol
>>
>>52797688
>acid has fucked me up in some way
If this guy survives to tell the tale after 30 hits of acid, I think you'll be fine:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uFzhEDdexc
>>
I drink a lot, I smoke but I'm going to try quitting as a new year's resoultion

used to get high every day but it stopped being fun and I think it was making me go a bit crazy
>>
>>52797528
Most dealers lie about acid.
Especially if they're talking about dosage, since it's shipped in opaque canisters that have to be administered personally to a medium.
>>
>>52796662
>>tfw I'm going to make bank so quickly
no you're not because no one likes ritalin and amphetamines are cheap as fuck. you're more likely to get tackled by a narc in a hoodie outside a community campus
>>
File: 81ni71zIxIL._SL1406_[1].jpg (503 KB, 1406x1406) Image search: [Google]
81ni71zIxIL._SL1406_[1].jpg
503 KB, 1406x1406
>>52796686

Fun drug but I wouldn't use it except for recreational purposes.

You're turning yourself into pic related.
>>
>>52797688
>is hard to score psychedelics in Mexico
its literally the drug capital of the world
>>
>>52797861
For cocaine and weed, everything else, nay.
I met some mates that used to do speed, but mainly because I'm always in the wrong place with the wrong people.
Normal average dudes don't even smoke weed.
>>
>>52797760
No, this was actually acid. I've done 25i and other research chemicals sold as acid. I can 99% guarantee what I took was 300ug of acid.

>>52797861
Not for psychidelics. Psychidelics requires expensive labs to produce usually. Coke and weed do not.

>>52797833
People will buy this shit instead of coke for the festivals. I've seen it done. We're trapping this game. We're dominating this game.
>>
>>52797949
>I can guarantee
uh-huh
>>
>>52797974
I knew the chemist that made the batch personally. It's a long story, but I got to see his lab.
>>
>>52798011
I'm a chemist.

Tell me.
>>
>>52796129
>what recreational drugs are popular in your cunt
Weed and coke.

>what recreational drugs do you like to do
coke, lsd, lean, dxm, ketamine
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.