[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I always though the red bit was Wales, just recently did I find
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: british-isles-outline.jpg (155 KB, 1080x1446) Image search: [Google]
british-isles-outline.jpg
155 KB, 1080x1446
I always though the red bit was Wales, just recently did I find out that it was, in fact, the blue bit
>>
>>52794703
then whats the red bit
>>
>>52795815
Your mom's dick lmao
>>
>>52795815
Cornwall
>>
>>52795815
Cornwall, the poorest region in western Europe

They also want to be independent haha
>>
File: Baked_stargazy_pie.jpg (188 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
Baked_stargazy_pie.jpg
188 KB, 500x375
>>52795815
Devon and Cornwall

Pic somewhat related
>>
>>52795815
Literally the toilet of whales.

Imagine New York, it has a toilet called New Jersey where all it's trash and shit pours into.
That is cornfence
>>
>>52795856
How come cornwall isn't considered it's own country?
>>
>>52795900
Because it's a shithole and would literally collapse into the ocean if that was allowed to happen
>>
>>52795900
Cornish isn't a real language.
>>
>>52795900
It was, lots of counties were Kingdoms, now they are counties because they became part of the whole. Its tough shit basically, if Cornwall can be a Kingdom again why not say Sussex where I live, or Essex? Both also had crowns, HAD, being the crux of it.
>>
>>52794703
Had to check if you have American flag desu senpai baka
>>
File: image.jpg (103 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
103 KB, 640x480
it's the rarebit

R A R E B I T
A
R
E
B
I
T
>>
>>52794703
I thought the whitehouse was in the state of washington until just a couple years ago
>>
>>52796011
Cornish literally inventing the we wuz kings meme
>>
>>52794703
nedavno je izašao jedan (navodno) jako loš film koji ismijava Cornwall, "The Bad Education Movie"
>>
Never understood why Wales was separate from England but Cornwall wasn't.
>>
doesnt matter both fuck sheep and have crooked disgusting yellow teeth
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.