[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Questions to Americans. Why do you so much care about this shitty
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: images (2).jpg (7 KB, 279x181) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
7 KB, 279x181
Questions to Americans.
Why do you so much care about this shitty country?
How is it important for you to keep protecting them?
South Korea is a country which acting pro commie china for the sake of their economic ego, betray you even though lots of you fellow Americans died for their fucking shitty country. Now you are asking us Japan to get rid of our dignity to reconcile kimchi beggars. You are fucking cancerous of this planet. You america fuck you! Why do we Japanese have to take responsibility for your fucking parenting failure?
>>
Learn to like each other

Look at the bromances of Norway/Denmark, or USA/Canada or NZ/Australia.
>>
you have a short memory
>>
>>52790473
>NZ/Australia.
>>
I never know for sure, but is this guy serious? Koreans literally do nothing bad at all against the Japs yet both parties are mad at eachother.
>>
>>52790334
Who cares, no one gives a shit about the honor or dignity of japan or korea. Both just modern colonies of USA.
>>
>>52790630 >>52790654

>Koreans literally do nothing bad at all against the Japs

I am not asking you Europeans. Do you even have feelings?
What would you feel if your neighbor Belgians speak ill of you around the world at any opportunities they have got and label you are descendants of monsters and devils and built all Dutch should be killed because you are as devil as nazi and isis.
>>
>>52790473
hell no. S.Korea doesn't hope it in the first place. Japan (especially politicians including fucking Abe) would rather hope good relationship.
>>
rape is bad desuwa
>>
hell korea
>>
>>52791132
New Zealand isn't in Europe.

Furthermore, Japan and its incessant superiority complex are the reason why Korea so vehemently despises you.
You will never admit wrongdoing as it damages your image, you'll never admit you have committed atrocities against your neighbors, and you will never admit that Japan was at fault during WWII simply because you have an faulty sense of honor.

The Empire is dead. Bushido is dead.
Learn to get with the times.
>>
>>52792640
>New Zealand isn't in Europe.
This is why Americans are stupid.
I never said that New zealand is Europe to begin with.
New Zealanders are mostly consisted of immigrants from Europe. Thus they are Ex-Europeans. It doen not matter where they located. I bet on that they think they are Europeans.
>>
>>52790334
If there were south Korea - US.
Japan must be communism country or shitty country.
>>
>>52790334
Because fuck fucking communists.

And no, we do not need any other reason than thar.
>>
>>52795095
top tier english skill you got there cunt
>>
>>52793141
>I never said that New zealand is Europe to begin with.
>"I am not asking you Europeans."

>I bet that they think they are Europeans
Apparently you do, but I'm pretty damn sure New Zealanders think they're from New Zealand and not Europe.

Honestly I think you should stop before you hurt yourself thinking too much.
>>
>>52790334
Because, you fucking dipshit, it is easier to defend the Koren Peninsula than have to defend the entire Japanese coast in the event of an attack. Having a presence on the mainland Asian continent that acts as a target for Chinese military helps keep flak off of your fucking islands. It's also a great buffer from that fucking gout-ridden hamster in Pyongyang from fucking up an entire peninsula that's a literal ferry ride away from your homes.

It's about balancing the pants-on-head-insane PRC sphere of influence and allowing you and any other Asian countries to do your thing in that region. You want China to have more sway in the region? You want China to be even more powerful? You want your country to be in a weaker position when negotiating because you have no allies against China aside from the US?

Japan has to take responsibility for their fuck-ups because you fucking idiots got greedy and tried to do too much at the same time. Because you idiots had to DoW on America instead of finishing China, China was able to bounce back. Now we have to deal with China going through their historical period where they adapt to the West and do really amazing for like a century before growing complacent and falling behind again thanks to you morons.

Quit bitching and start carrying your weight in the Pacific and maybe we won't need to shelter South Korea you hikikomori faggot.
>>
>>52792640
If you've even wikipedia'd Japan, you'd find they've apologized on numerous occasions, and have shown they are explicitly a peaceful state. Obviously there will be ultranationalist contratrians which are not representative of the whole.
>>
>>52795539
Hello kimchi.
>>
>wah wah wah

shut up and do as you're told
>>
File: 8f1.gif (1 MB, 400x229) Image search: [Google]
8f1.gif
1 MB, 400x229
>>52795889
kimchis dead m8, just let it go already.
>>
First it served as an example of capitalism in east asia, as well as a another good ally in the region. Now, it works as a tool to contain china.
>>
>>52792640
You will never admit wrongdoing as it damages your image, you'll never admit you have committed atrocities against your neighbors, and you will never admit that Japan was at fault during WWII simply because you have an faulty sense of honor.

What do you gookmerican refer as 'YOU' on this comment?

1. me myself
2. The Japanese as a whole from babies to elderlies
3. war time spldiers
4. war crime officers (aka A class war criminals)
5. The Japanese includes new born coming babies
>>
tanosiidesuka afikasu
>>
File: 1451153114527.gif (2 MB, 171x300) Image search: [Google]
1451153114527.gif
2 MB, 171x300
>>52790334
>reconcile kimchi beggars.
holy fuk lmao
>>
>>52790334
なんでいちいちアメリカ人に泣きついてんの?韓国は嫌いだけど、キモいよ。
>>
Hey Kimchis,

I will take good care of stinky kimchi going forward.

I hope you will be looking forward to it.

( ̄∇ ̄)
>>
これからゆっくり時間をかけてお礼参りさせてもらうから楽しみにしてろよ
よろしくな キムチ共
>>
KOREANS = BEGGARS

KOREANS = DISGUSTING BEGGARS
>>
>>52790334
>Why do you so much care about this shitty country?
North Korea

>commie china
What is this? 1970's? China is as capitalist as Merica

>lots of you fellow Americans died for their fucking shitty country.
it wasn't only Merica. Many other UN memebrs joined the war.

>You are fucking cancerous of this planet. You america fuck you!
Oh, this was a b8 all along.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.