[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Brazil getting bullied by a country literally less than 1%
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: brazil.jpg (95 KB, 1192x433) Image search: [Google]
brazil.jpg
95 KB, 1192x433
>Brazil getting bullied by a country literally less than 1% its size

hahahhahaha btfo Brazil
>>
>>52787668
Brazil is butthurt because Israel called Brazil a political dwarf a few months ago. So Brazil wants to go BRAZIL STRONK!
>>
>>52787799

Relative to Brazil's size, you really are. Unfortunately that is not going to change because Dilma has destroyed your country for the next decade.
>>
>>52787849
this
We used to have one of the most prepared diplomatic services in the world, since the very beginning.
>>
>>52787849
For the Brazilian public things like denying a British ship to dock on one of our ports, refusing to extract the Italian terrorist Cesare Battisti or not accepting Israel ambassador are like a huge win because Brazil is a nation of betas.

These small pathetic stabs is how Brazil postures itself.
>>
>>52788058

You were doing some developmental work in Africa I think as well, but yeah, Brazil is really weak internationally. I remember Dilma being pissed at Obama for treating Brazil like a subservient client state instead of a more equal partner before she came begging to him for money after the Petrobras scandal broke.
>>
What's wrong with this Dani Dayan person?
>>
>>52787799
>political dwarf
top kek
hues on suicide watch
>>
>>52788269
>Dayan is perceived by many to be the face of the Israeli settlement movement to the international community
>>
File: Erdouan.jpg (42 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
Erdouan.jpg
42 KB, 800x450
>Be Turkey
>Israel shot your humanitarian ship
>Force them to apologise and repetations
>Call them a killer nation in front of the world at Davos
>Succeed

>Be Turkey
>Shot Russian jet
>Never accept to apologise and don't pay for the jet
>Succeed

>Natenyahu declares Turkey as it's friend again.
>Natenyahu greets Putin while sitting in the next week.
I'M FUCKING GOING TO VOTE FOR ERDOGAN THIS TIME!.
>>
>>52787668
>Brazil getting bullied
Not really, nothing will happen. The Isreal gabinet will just look silly, as they are already. The situation is so irrelevant that no news channel talked about it.
>>
>>52788431

Erdogan was pretty nice the other day when he personally talked some Turk out of suicide.
>>
File: ottoblobs.jpg (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
ottoblobs.jpg
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>52788431
New Ottoman Empire when?
>>
>>52788431

>be Turkey
>Assad must fall
>the YPG must not be allowed to cross the Euphrates

How's that working out? :)
>>
File: 1449848700373.png (731 KB, 1300x845) Image search: [Google]
1449848700373.png
731 KB, 1300x845
>>52788431
>be Turkey
>be cockroach
>>
>>52788537
Nice pic. Inshallah it will be ready in 2023.

Our great Kaiser is making what the Romans and Byzantines planned centuries ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rbgiYJ3v9s

>>52788626
If your people started to watch news about my country after 90 years later that means it'll work out m8.
>>
>>52788515
He talked a refugee out of suicide didn't he?
>>
>>52789018

Nah it was some Turk on a bridge who was depressed because of family problems.
>>
>>52789018
>>52788515
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTfObv_8VsM

No It was Iphone viral.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.