[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okay aspergers. I am travelling abroad to Canada 1 semester
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1
File: 33.jpg (310 KB, 3716x1900) Image search: [Google]
33.jpg
310 KB, 3716x1900
Okay aspergers.

I am travelling abroad to Canada 1 semester to study finances and economics. I am going to Alberta university in Alberta.

Is there anything I should know? Can I pirate shit without getting sued? Anything related to college like that is unique there or as a Chilean I should be aware of. Any info would be great
>>
Pirating is immoral
>>
It's cold
>>
>>52783860
I wouldn't attempt to pirate using campus internet
>>
Good luck weon you should not pirate being in school kek.
>>
>>52783952

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>>52784016

Why not? I could use a proxy I guess?
>>
>>52783860
Canadian women don't find South American men attractive although I don't think anybody does. . Also don't play Reggaetron in the wee hours of the morning.
>>
>>52784138

Meh, Alcohol can always fix that. And I neither listen to music aloud nor reggeton.
>>
>>52783860
Canada is pretty confy and simple to adapt for a chilea, Buy winter clothes there. That's it. There's no real cultural shocks. Try to get a chink girlfriend. There's a ton of shit you can access without the need of piracy when you are in murrika or canada. Just one semester? you should try to stay the whole year.
>>
>>52784208
Please don't try to get our women drunk and rape them you creepy brown man.
>>
>>52784277
What's the big deal? You would do the same if you were in his country.
>>
>>52784344
I would never go to Chile though. Also rape isn't really socially acceptable here like it is for you guys.
>>
>>52783860

UCalgary? :DDDDDDDDDDDDDD

>Can I pirate shit without getting sued?

VPN. Unless you're going to one of our polytechnics university firewalls are lax
>>
>>52784387
Who said we rape hahaha we sleep with women only if the want to unlike others.
>>
>>52784079
>proxy
it depends, but I wouldn't risk it. but whatever floats your boat
>>
>>52784079
Campus can still see what their internet has been used for.
>>
>>52784237

That was my original plan, but my university only allows 1 semester at first. I dont know if I cant extend it but I am gonna try anyways. I just wanted to download some music and maybe a movie or tv show from time to time.

Its clothing cheaper there? Once I went to the UK and was amazed how cheap cloth was there in comparison. I got a lot of winter clothing thought.

>>52784277

If we are both equally drunk its not rape, you creepy pasty and milky skin man.
>>
>>52784531
Then leave your university and stay in Alberta.
>>
>>52784237

No chinks in econ.

Only whites and kikes
>>
what use could a chillian have for economics or finances? gonna become a drug dealer some some'at?
>>
>>52783952
kek
>>
>>52784428
I know what happens down there, friendo.

>>52784531
I think we both know that your plan is to slip some shit into peoples drinks.
>>
>>52784491
>>52784477

Gotcha, I dont think I am gonna risk it. Gonna ask the locals though.

>>52784646

Man,I can share some pills if you ask nicely.
>>
You shouldn't have any issue with pirating for personal use. No ones cares.
>>
>>52784581
>chillian
>>
>>52784729
No thanks, bud. Don't rape people and buy a scarf and you're set.
>>
>>52784940

Oh man, I always wanted to use a scarf but never had the pretext to use one. They are classy as fuck yo.
>>
No one is from Alberta or studies there? I would love to know a more local opinion.
>>
>>52785936
It's fucking cold in the winter, be prepared to bundle up. The prairies can go down to -40 with wind chill
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.