[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi fellow latin americans. In your view, and in the view of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
Hi fellow latin americans.

In your view, and in the view of most people of your country, is Brazil totally in the same group or do you consider it too different when compared to other latin american countries, considering the language/culture? Do you consider Brazil a latin american brother or do you consider it do be something else, like, lets say, Suriname?

Only latin americans please.
>>
from what I've seen is pretty similar, the food, the architecture (excluding German enclaves and that shit), idiosincrasy, etc.
>>
>latin american brother

That concept is a leftard meme.
>>
O SUL
>>
>>52779156
I think you are pretty similar to us, both in the good and the bad ways, probably more so than any other Latin American country, despite the fact that we speak different languages.

To Mexico, Brazil, Colombia and maybe Peru are considered to be similar.
>>
>>52779156
In Chile we consider Brazil as another brother.

And the Portuguese is not very different from Spanish desu
>>
>>52783062
hug me :3
>>
i see them as monkeys none less
>>
>>52783819
Someday, someone will like you, Argie. <3
>>
>>52779156
same group
>>
File: huehues.jpg (7 KB, 326x155) Image search: [Google]
huehues.jpg
7 KB, 326x155
>>
>>52779156
>Spanish in green
>Portuguese in orange
Legit triggered
>>
>>52779156
Same group.

>>52783819
Then move to Brazil, because you do behave like one.
>>
>>52782609
É O MEU
>>
>>52784488
PAÍS
>>
>>52782609
>>52784488
>>52784563
I approve this wholeheartedly.
>>
>>52784335
I'm a bit more triggered by the borders - they are NOT tidy as the maps imply, there's a relatively large "strip" of fronteirizo speakers.
>>
>>52779156
Same group
>>
>>52779156
Latin American of course.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.