[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i fucken hate that there is literally no good indian food in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: designated.jpg (210 KB, 2448x2448) Image search: [Google]
designated.jpg
210 KB, 2448x2448
i fucken hate that there is literally no good indian food in sweden

what doesn't exist in your country that really should?
>>
7/11s
>>
>>52777423
I wish we could have more fast food branches here, like Wendy's and such
>>
>>52777423
considering food: even remotly authentic chinese restaurants
>>
Happiness.
>>
9/11s
>>
>>52777423
>what doesn't exist in your country that really should?
10 buck fucks
>>
Indians are cool as shit:

>go to dmv because I need passport to go to Israel
>fug there's like a thousand people there
>talk to Indian
>yeah they ran out of tickets m8, you might have to come back tomorrow
>"I don't have time tomorrow, I got to work."
>Indian tells me to wait a few minutes
>I do
>He comes up to me and gives me his ticket
>thank you senpai
>he leaves

I wish I could have bought him a beer or something. That was so fucking cool of him.
>>
File: 3398109.png (13 KB, 300x309) Image search: [Google]
3398109.png
13 KB, 300x309
>>52777423
People who actively hunt and kill muslims, SJWs and niggers.
>>
>>52777658
'Aroma' in Berlin-Charlottenburg
>>
>>52778058
Hopefully there will be a turning point soon when White Nationalists go full on insurrection mode and start a long bloody campaign to annihilate race traitors and kick the shit skins out.
>>
>>52777423
remember,

you must eat with the hand doesn't wipe the poo
>>
we need real japanese restaurants: in Italy they are chinamen in disguise
>>
>>52777860
t. pajeet
>>
>>52778920
Unfortunately chinese can't be stopped. They will appropriate any asian culture to make money.
In return, Japan has many chinatowns with real chinese making real chinese food...

The only thing you can do is make it more appealing for your country for Japanese to live. But that Imean:
- reduce your crime rate to near zero
- have supermarkets in every area that sell Japanese vegetables and condiments so we can make miso and Japanese dishes
- everybody should be courteous everywhere, in car, at the mall, in apartment building etc.

It's impossible so I'm sorry, enjoy your fake Japanese restaurant.
>>
>>52785321

lmao
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.