[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FUCK YOU, you fucking English scum I'm leaving my noble
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: free wales.jpg (7 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
free wales.jpg
7 KB, 480x360
FUCK YOU, you fucking English scum

I'm leaving my noble country of Wales to join my celtic brothers and I'm not coming back until we're free

Perfidious Albion, release Wales or you'll soon get what's coming to you

FREE WALES
FREE WALES
FREE WALES
>>
File: ASSANGE.jpg (33 KB, 728x700) Image search: [Google]
ASSANGE.jpg
33 KB, 728x700
Ok
>>
lmao to be honest
>>
Why don't you accept that you're British already.
>>
good riddance. i hope all the welsh and scottish nationalists will get the same idea and my country will be one again.
>>
File: 203px-Bandeira_do_sul.svg.png (2 KB, 203x123) Image search: [Google]
203px-Bandeira_do_sul.svg.png
2 KB, 203x123
separatist thread?
O SUL E O MEU PAIS
>>
>>52773110
It surprises me more people speak Welsh than Scottish or Irish, despite their way higher national spirit

Take Cornwall and Brittany with you too
>>
>>52773517
Reason being, the English never gave a shit about Wales because they never posed a threat. Scotland and Ireland had a lot of uprisings so they had to oppress the culture.
>>
P'EUR ANSERGHOGHETH N' OW KERNOW FLERYS SOSNECH KONS
>>
>>52773110
But the majority of welsh people dont want Wales to become independent.
>>
>>52773110
Did someone put gin in your potato, Micky?
>>
What are the benefits of being independent from UK anymore? I don't know why Scotland want independence, it's not like UK is a oppressive conquer anymore...
>>
File: protectoratejack.png (77 KB, 2000x1200) Image search: [Google]
protectoratejack.png
77 KB, 2000x1200
>>52775457
We're all so culturally close, we should just unite. I would love nothing more than that 2bh.
>>
>>52775457
>>52775756
No idea. You guys should leave European Union rather than GB. You all speak English anyway.

>>52775756
This flag would be nice if you added some Welsh representation and CoA combined from all the shields from all distinct countries. Maybe acknowledge Cornwall too, it's poor to see those guys.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.