[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you hate in your country?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 123
Thread images: 14
File: pobrane.jpg (6 KB, 269x187) Image search: [Google]
pobrane.jpg
6 KB, 269x187
What do you hate in your country?
>>
>>52772801
Post 50s architecture. Everything else is tolerable or could be fixed in several decades.
>>
Ridicolous leftist government and absurdly high levels of taxation.

Plus the fact we're so dependant on raw materials such as oil and fruit exports, etc.
>>
>>52772801
We are to based for europe.
>>
>>52772865
>The country is full of pidorashkas
>could be fixed
only by genocide
>>
selfhaters ready to criticize everything about this country and haters of the selfhaters ready to criticize the country saying that we are all selfhaters who ruin everything
>>
>>52772801
Politicians
>>
>>52772801
way too polarized
no one is thinking rational anymore
applies to the whole world actually
>>
Fat and ugly people. Shit infrastructure on the way to collapse that no on is interested in fixing. A political system so corrupt and useless it's joked about world wide etc.
>>
It's too rural and close-minded

I'm pretty hopeful though, because people my age have more liberal attitudes
>>
>>52773138
This one
>>
Corruption
>>
>>52772930
RAREEEEEEEEE FUCKINGGGGG FLAGGGGGGGGGGGHGHHHHGG
>>
You. I hate you.
>>
>>52772801
Government, followed by the people. Not a fan of the architecture either.

The land is pretty spectacular though.
>>
Swedish neo-Nazis who pray to Odon
>>
autism
nerd
pedo
>>
File: 1451210825697.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1451210825697.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
Leftism
>>
dirty peronism / kirchnerism , bolivians, lazy fat fuckers , choripan
>>52773302
also this
>>
>>52773185
you talking about the US?
>>
>>52772801
Democrats, niggers, Mexicans, the South, fat people, California.
>>
"Gournet" food. Its trying to install in here.

Small plate of food but expensive as fuck
>>
84% of russians
>>
>>52773185
>ugly people
Hating people for their genetics is clear racism/nazism
>>
>>52773390
where do you live m8?
>>
Liberals are trying to ruin everything we stand for and are.

They propagate memes and bullshit ideas about Canada that have no real basis or support among the silent majority
>>
>>52773185
most presidential candidates are
I know the donald talked about it in crippled america
>>
>>52772801
Muslims
>>
>>52773446
Buenos aires

I ate in palermo and a lot of places had that shit
>>
Colonisation.

God damn it, with us, it was a disaster
>>
>>52772801
the people

we have nice nature
>>
>>52773585
>palermo
what did you expect?
>>
Being cucked by EU leading to a massive flow of immigrants.
>>
>>52772801
Poles
>>
>>52772801
People arguing all the time, for any fucking reason
>>
>>52773620

Finnish people are kinda retarded to be honest. U might find better company at universities tho, atleast thats what ive found out.
>>
other finns
>>
A lot, I don't have time to list all of the problems out.
>>
File: screaming internally.jpg (404 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
screaming internally.jpg
404 KB, 1920x1080
>>52772801
Where do I begin?!
>>
>>52773675
That's bullshit.
>>
>>52773339
>cucking with Jack
>>
>>52773849
kek
>>
File: fat fuck.jpg (231 KB, 427x640) Image search: [Google]
fat fuck.jpg
231 KB, 427x640
Highest prison population per capita
For-profit prisons
Inferior new world origin
Highest obesity rate in the world
Shitty architecture and houses knocked down by mild winds
Only 19% understand evolution
25% think a a Jewish god decides sports, 25% think Obama is the "Antichrist", 40% think Jesus will return by 2050
Death penalty despite numerous exonerated posthumous cases
The highest wealth and pay inequality in the developed world
Growing pay gap and stagnant worker wages
Puritan censorship of sex and even slight nudity in free media
50%+ Genital mutilation rate of boys
0 Mandated vacation days, 0 Mandated maternity leave days, 0 Mandated sick days
Highest rate of Depression-related medical problems
People still die without healthcare and even go bankrupt from being swindled by for-profit medical staff
PISA and other scores below almost all of Europe and developed nation, yet spends more on education that almost every nation
Consume the highest amount of sugars per day on earth - which isn't even real sugar but chemical HFCS sweetener
There is more mortgage debt, student loan debt and credit card debt in the US than anywhere else
The US has one of the most fuel-inefficient car economies on earth and wastes the most time in traffic
High divorce rate (lel morals)
Monolingual and considered worst Anglo accent(s) along with Canada
Utterly trashed reputation due to endlessly negative foreign policy
Over-budgeted military world renown for wargame embarrassments and friendly fire incidents
Some of the highest crime in the developed world, highest car-theft, crime rate even without minorities almost double Europe's.
High child poverty, highest infant mortality
"Land of opportunity" has less class mobility than most of the west
63% could not find Iraq on a map (despite being at war with them), and 54% did not know Sudan was a country in Africa
Two party system with skewed voting representation per state
One of the most consumerist nations, advertisements clog TV
>>
>>52773339
This is why I don't eat meat. Fucking gross.
>>
>>52773946
>reflected american
fake
>>
File: 1451324077543.gif (2 MB, 200x160) Image search: [Google]
1451324077543.gif
2 MB, 200x160
>>52773946
a lot of that is bullshit m8
>>
islam
but that aside there's still many problems
>>
the people
the government (good job voting these fucking retards and not kicking them out after all the lying and bullshit they have tried to pull off)
the ever increasing amount of leftists
mudslime immigrants especially the recent ones
massive taxes on everything
>>
>>52773968
it's raw m8
>>
File: amerispurdo.jpg (79 KB, 780x497) Image search: [Google]
amerispurdo.jpg
79 KB, 780x497
>>52773946
fuggen gommie DDDD:
>>
>>52773946
The only good thing about America is we have more freedom of speech than any other.
>>
>>52773968
Schwuchtel
>>
I am gay faggot
>>
Literally traitors to be honest with you
>>
File: 1438273273074.jpg (65 KB, 540x644) Image search: [Google]
1438273273074.jpg
65 KB, 540x644
>>52774008
hahaha jajaja nett Witz nein bin ein proxie Osterreicher jaja ich scheisse tief in die Schluchten :^^^^)))
>>
Cost of uni, I wish i could go study history and not have to worry about the debt or job prospects after.

I dont understand how people on the continent dont all have PHDs if its free?
>>
the penguins
the arabs
the politicians
>>
>>52774100
I know , just baiting.
>>52774500
Thanks for taking the bait you insecure faggot .
>>
right wing terrorists and their supporters, also the current government and the level of ignorance and stupidity of my people which is mind blowingly high.
>>
>>52774757
Nicht unsicher, aber genervt von Jagdgegnern (die einen auch Veganerscheiße an die Backe labern), da ich in der Branche arbeite.
Musste mir die Kacke in letzter Zeit zu häufig anhören um mich noch um meine Reaktion zu kümmern.
>>
>>52774687
>worry about the debt
Do you seriously worry about Student Finance?
>>
>>52774687
>I dont understand how people on the continent dont all have PHDs if its free?

Because shit gets really boring, really fast.. People want to make real money and not sit around eating noodles and drinking cans.
>>
The politically correct naïve cucks
>>
All the trees planted in the cities to distract people from the ugly architecture are leaf trees so they don't actually do anything 8 months of the year. Literally what was the point?

Also everybody being drunk I guess.
>>
SJW's, corruption and unemployement.
>>
>>52773409

We don't like you either liberaha scum.
>>
Everything is politic related
Actors, musicians and people who don't have a degree running for state charges, and most of the time winning.
Nobody gives a shit about anything as long as they are not being directly affected
Our energy industry is a joke
Everyone, seriously EVERYONE can be bought.
The fact that my country survives from informal jobs, and our government wants to make a bigger wealth gap by taxing the fuck out of them.
North is filled with uncultured Tex-Mex wannabes that think they are better tan rest because they get paid in dollars for cleaning toilets in US.
Narco shit everywhere.
The fact that I don't really know how this country is still running, seriously how?
>>
bolivians
>>
>>52773849
Fuck you ok?
>>
>>52773675
>>
>>52775306
que significa sjw tio?
>>
>>52773707
>t. Mädättäjä hipster
>>
The love/need for Suburban areas
Shit political parties
Shit infrastructure
Shit education system
A lot of people just seem to be blind to what the fuck is actually happening in the world
Too many fat asses, there's probably more but what ever. We're going to collapse soon unless something changes.
>>
Special little snowflakes neo-marxist """"""smart""""""" people, who think that their shitty bachelor or associate degree in underwater basketweaving make them somehow enlightened. They suck up all the money going to universities, ultimately slowing down any real scientific progress.
>>
>>52772801
Incredible power of new left bullshit and economy focused in primary sector exports.
>>
pro russians
>>
>>52773243
Liberal as in pro race traitor bullshit?
>>
>>52772801
Non-whites
>>
>>52776724
>vain mädättäjät käyvät yliopistossa
mites varastotyöt sujuu?
>>
Commie tier urban planning in post-industrial areas
>>
>>52778130
underwater basket weaving will be great post global warming when netherlands and uk are basically neo-atlantis, a glorious european underwater empire
>>
No law and order! Criminals go free too often. Except tax crime...
>>
So... Where do i start?
Everyone is apathetic in the country's situation
Nobody cares about illegal immigration
Cartels
Education is not free
People saying that we should take out the president (as if its gonna solve anything)

And a shitload of more
>>
File: candito contemplates suicide.jpg (141 KB, 543x405) Image search: [Google]
candito contemplates suicide.jpg
141 KB, 543x405
>>52772801
Neoconservatives who have a bloodlust for the deaths of innocent muslims and who also support perpetual warfare and a deadly police state
Liberals who have no understanding of economics and who think that police state is bad because "dindu nuffin", not because it is a racketeering organization who will show up to your door with a swat team if you refuse to pay taxes and/or you roll a joint
Obesity and a dislike for discipline/self-improvement
No understanding of the term "blowback"
Fraudulent two party system that actively hides the existence of principled parties such as the Libertarian Party
>>
>>52772801
Las "FARC" y "ELN"
>>
>>52773339
That's fucking raw. What's wrong with you people.
>>
Most of my problems come from within myself
that being said
>transportation system was basically designed to hand money over to automobile manufacturers and oil suppliers, horribly inefficient as well
>overly litigious, we spend the most on education but a ton of that money goes to making sure the school doesn't get sued
>young people are hyper-liberal, future resembles Europe's (plz no)
>Share a border with a country that is about to collapse (it's Canada btw)
>President delivers some of the most pathetic leadership I have ever seen ever, he makes our country routinely look helpless
>Capitalism is insane, corporate culture is insane
>>
>>52773946
Thank you for this, saved
>>
>>52778885
We hate the sexual abuse and rape of minors.
>>
File: pope.jpg (100 KB, 1178x900) Image search: [Google]
pope.jpg
100 KB, 1178x900
>>52779367
forgot pic
>>
Americans unironically hating on America

Americans unironically thinking we're the best at literally everything
>>
>>52779115
>people in his "country" don't eat raw chicken
>>
>>52774026
most of it isn't, and I'm not some kind of left loving gommie, but facts are facts dude. 5% world population and 25% of incarcerated population is ridiculous dude
>>
>>52772801
salary
>>
A very dark future.
Had I been born anytime before 40 years ago, I could have lived my life knowing I would not see the horror I expect to witness should I chose to live
>>
>>52779468
>american """"""""""cuisine""""""""""""""""
>>
Leftists in general. Politicians and corruption.
>>
File: Based Millenials.png (10 KB, 334x316) Image search: [Google]
Based Millenials.png
10 KB, 334x316
>>52779434
Based millenials bringing the latter down
>>
Social Media
>>
>>52776026
>The fact that I don't really know how this country is still running, seriously how?

Being neighbors with the world's largest economy definitely helps. Also sorry for partially contributing to your country's shitty predicament, Texas was a mistake
>>
>>52774713
>penguins
What?
>>
Filthy Americans and Barack Obama who, according to the tv news, are personally shitting on may doormat and stealing my money from the banks. Also, turn everybody gay. Can you pls stop destroying my Motherland?
>>
>>52779868
The hardcore millenials are just as bad as the diehard conservatives, both live in a US that doesn't, has never, and will never exist. Anyone who considers themselves centrist is just seen as wishy-washy, not as a thinking person that realizes dogmatically saying "I'm a librul/conservitard" is anti-American at its core.
FEDERALIST #10 FUCKHEADS, FEDERALIST #10
>>
>>52776713
Social Justice Warriors, la peña que se queja del racismo y el machismo y tal.
>>
>>52779367
>>52779420
... wut
>>
>>52772801
White "people".
>>
File: 1413758891237.jpg (95 KB, 476x426) Image search: [Google]
1413758891237.jpg
95 KB, 476x426
>>52780195
>The hardcore millenials are just as bad as the diehard conservatives,

Nope, they'll crash this shit with no survivors, and that's a good thing for the world
>>
>>52780200
Los sjw españoles son los peores porque al mismo tiempo son grammar nazis, escriben todo perfectamente creyendo que son intelectuales usando palabras que tienen mas de 3 silabas, quejandose de la pobreza en el pais desde su apartamento con calefaccion.
>>
people that care more about animal welfare than actual humans welfare
>>
>>52772801
selfhating faggots who actually believe the le non country meme.
>>
>>52780448
You really should be two separate countries though, it makes no sense to have two linguistically and culturally different substates as part of the same one. Brussels is a perfect example of the horrible inefficiency that comes with that
>>
File: ein juden.jpg (8 KB, 222x227) Image search: [Google]
ein juden.jpg
8 KB, 222x227
>>52780153
I think he means religious Jews
>>
>>52780559
>culturally different
we aren't though. We actually have more in commun with the Walloons in terms of common culture than with the Dutch, Southern Netherlands not counting in because it's basically an extension of Brabant and Limburg.

Don't forget that you're on /int/, where every independalist fuck makes every movement sound like it's imminent. It actually calmed down a lot in the past ten years.
>>
>>52780659
Tell me what you think of this then

http://www.politico.eu/article/belgium-failed-state-security-services-molenbeek-terrorism/
>>
>>52780736
The article's mostly right, but it doesn't say much about the cultural differences everyone's talking about. Fact is the Walloons repressed our language until the 1960s to a point where a university has been split in two and a whole new city built in Wallonia for its students. The sudden federalization and overhanding of governmental power has been badly done though, and we're basically dying under the weight of a fucked up bureaucracy. There isn't much else to it other than Wallonia having to reform its economy and we needing to find an agreement on the proposed Brussels corridor ffs
>>
>>52780559

Brussels is de facto monolingual french speaking m8, they even mistake a Fleming (dutch speaking) for a German.
>>
>>52781267
The younger generation luckily isn't that ignorant anymore. My exchange year in the Walloon Leuven University went much better than every other contact I've had with mostly older Walloons and Brusselaars.
>>
>>52772801
white trash are worse than any minority
>>
>>52781041
>There isn't much else to it other than Gaza having to reform its economy and we needing to find an agreement on the proposed Jerusalem corridor ffs
This is how stupid you sound. Oh gee, we ONLY have to blah blah blah[impossible things]
>>
>>52781579
Nice anti-white meme, cucklord. Funny how the poorest white trash in shithole W. Virginia have lower crime than the rest of the country.

Hating on "white trash" is a meme invented by the anti-white establishment to divide whites from each other
>>
File: Israelies_.jpg (221 KB, 640x423) Image search: [Google]
Israelies_.jpg
221 KB, 640x423
>>52780153
>>
>>52782385
>comparing Wallonia to Gaza
are you retarded
>>
>>52772801
The people, always complaining about the government and doing nothing to change it.
Thread replies: 123
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.