[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
German parents delighted after schoolchildren asked to make beds,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: thumblr_guaranteed_replies.jpg (1 MB, 1499x1155) Image search: [Google]
thumblr_guaranteed_replies.jpg
1 MB, 1499x1155
https://www.rt.com/news/318631-lubeck-refugees-schoolchildren-servants/

Thank you so much based Germany for caring us Muslims, Alhamdulillah!
>>
>>52770847
small loan of 1 million refugees :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
>>
>>52770847
The poster of Die GrĂ¼nen is taken out of context here. It reads "The only reason to vote black" while "black" refers to the CDU (Merkel's party). It criticizes their actions.
Also:
> RT
>>
how man refugees is Shoddy Arabia taking? Zero. The same amount of
"""""""""""palestinians"""""""""" they took
>>
This is really nice of Germany. I have new-found respect for them.

Really beautiful pictures tool; I hope racial sexual relations continue to improve in Germany.
>>
>germans
>not niggers of europe
kek, now it makes sense
>>
>>52770847
Why didn't Saudi Arabia take refugees?

Isn't that against the brotherly spirit of Islam?
>>
>>52770847
Average mixed race German kid
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfMdlnL2Sf8
>>
>>52771312
WE WUZ COMPOSAHZ N SHIET
>>
>>52771169
>>52771282
We want to Islamize the west.

Also UNHCR - The 1951 Refugee Convention.
>>
>>52771502
Ayyyyyyyyyyy, abdullah what's going on?
>>
>>52770921
and they're going to turn in into a cuckold empire of 10 billion
>>
>>52771502
Your country will inevitably be westernized.
This whole refugee crisis is not about undermining the western world.
The western world is already in the clutches of the jew.
No, this agenda is to radically expose westernized, degenerate culture to the middle east.
Thereby destroying any radical sentiments for change, or more specifically, the lack-there-of.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.