[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tell me about Taiwanese women (other than the fact that this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: taiwanese cousin.jpg (69 KB, 709x960) Image search: [Google]
taiwanese cousin.jpg
69 KB, 709x960
Tell me about Taiwanese women

(other than the fact that this one has the face of Shinzo Abe)
>>
They're chinks
>>
>>52769780
She better have dick
>>
Taiwan belongs to China.
>>
>>52769780
Taiwan is more or less a fully developed, affluent "western" country with the youth culture to match.
>>
>>52769870

wait what I have been there its nowhere near Western.

The only ''Western'' Asian country I would say is The philippines and maybe Hong Kong
>>
She's ugly as fuck.

Face like Shinzo Abe. Not fit but skinny, flat ass and no tits.

Probably looks like shit in the morning without make up and such.

Not a real cutie, gtfo
>>
>>52769951
I mean western in the sense of the level of development and popular culture.
I've lived there and several other east Asian countries and Taiwan is way more westernized than say South Korea or Thailand. Philippines and HK are even more westernized though I'd agree.
>>
>>52769780
Most of them actually have cocks
>>
kawaii
>>
>>52769961
>Face like Shinzo Abe
Haha, I see it, that is disgusting.
>>
They're prone to overstating things. They'll tell you they want to kill themselves and just mean they're having a bad day.
>>
File: 1434813524755.jpg (36 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
1434813524755.jpg
36 KB, 480x640
>>52769780
I want an asian wife.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.