[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi fellow Latin Americans. I am curious. Do you consider Brazil
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
File: download.png (5 KB, 201x251) Image search: [Google]
download.png
5 KB, 201x251
Hi fellow Latin Americans. I am curious. Do you consider Brazil to be like any other latin american country or do you consider it something else, because of different language and culture?
>>
>>52767065
We don't consider ourselves latinos, we are south americans.

Latino = happy music, fruits on hats, warm beaches, corruption, monkeys and jaguars
>>
>>52767065
>>
File: 1449168349012.png (440 KB, 645x1260) Image search: [Google]
1449168349012.png
440 KB, 645x1260
>tfw i will never learn portuguese
>>
I'm more interested into the opinions you have on Guyanese and Surinamese.
If you even know they exist, of course.
>>
http://g1.globo.com/mundo/noticia/2015/12/brasileiro-despreza-identidade-latina-mas-quer-lideranca-regional-aponta-pesquisa.html
>>
>>52767065
Sudacas like everyone else
>>
>>52767331
CALLATE ESPAÑOL ASQUEROSO GAY COCHINO
>>
>>52767251
We know they exist, but we know nothing about them because they are never on the media and they are rarely seen here. Its like they are invisible here in south america.
>>
>>52767251
No opinion whatsoever.
>>
>>52767065
mexicans dont consider themselves as latinos, thats american bullshit

we are mexicans and feel nuffin for other spanish speaking countries
>>
>>52767173
USA on that pic. KEK
>>
>>52767331
This. I mean, they come to Spain and do exactly the same as other sudacas: become prostitutes or drug dealers.
>>
>>52767501
nobody asked you

salu2
>>
>>52767331
Get the fuck out, your opinion was not requested, only latin americans opinions.
>>
>>52767331
Brazil is the USA of South America.

We're like civilized people surrounded by savages.
>>
>>52767501
But you guys are the latino stereotype.
>>
>>52767065

>Do you consider Brazil to be like any other latin american country or do you consider it something else, because of different language and culture?

I consider Brazilians my brothers. I've been to Brazil twice and they have been nothing but nice to me.

I think we are culturally very close but I personally I don't think we are on "the same level", so to speak. I see Brazil like a big brother or big cousin. Not only are they more developed, they are richer, more educated but they are on course of becoming a major world player. (They even ask Amerfats visas for travelling there!)

The language is similar enough. When I was there I would talk to them in Spanish, they would answer in Portuguese and somehow it worked.

My only tiny dislike of Brazil comes from their left-leaning politics. Hopefully that will come to an end soon.

IMPEACH THE BITCH BRos!!!!!!!
>>
>>52767065
i consider it the same
>>
>>52767606
you mean the "american definition of latino"
>>52767560
the chilean butthurt
>>
>>52767592
No, 70% of our people and territory are savage. Only some parts of Brazil are civilized, even the south, my region, has uncivilized parts, stop saying shit you retard.
>>
>>52767173
>US flag
Yeah, so, I'm gonna need you to delete this...
>>
File: assburger.jpg (7 KB, 188x268) Image search: [Google]
assburger.jpg
7 KB, 188x268
>>52767612
Why u lie to mee
>>
>>52767251

I don't consider them close to us. They don't even play in Conmebol.
>>
>>52767501
>ou mean the "american definition of latino"
You are literally the latino stereotype.

Colombia and Mejico are the most latino countries out there.
>>
>>52767650
>the chilean butthurt
>because i say

I say again,nobody asked you

salu2
>>
>>52767612
If the elections happened today the right would win. The right (Aécio Neves) almost won on last elections. I am happy for Argentina right now, they got a good new president.
>>
>>52767641
The thread is about the opinion of latin americans, europeans get the fuck out!
>>
>>52767659
Anon pls everyone knows Amazonas is as developed as Berlin.
>>
>>52767612
Yeah, if we try hard, we can understand each others well. I'd say understanding spanish for us is as hard as understanding Portugal's portuguese. It takes a little effort, but eventually we understand each other.
>>
>>52767892
Amazonas is supposed to remain uncivilized for the sake of humanity. Nobody should be there, only some military to protect our borders. The fact that there are huge cities there such as Manaus is a problem.
>>
>>52768048
The people living there think otherwise. Everyone enjoys the comforts of city life.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.