[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are mexicans getting their land back?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: Mexicans.png (418 KB, 1190x774) Image search: [Google]
Mexicans.png
418 KB, 1190x774
Are mexicans getting their land back?
>>
>>52766968
>their

It was SPANISH land and like 8000 mexicans lived there tops.
>>
>>52767012
Texas gaining heat?
>>
>>52766968

>their

Fuck of, too many gommie threads
>>
>>52766968
Why Oregon and North Carolina?
>>
>>52766968

>their

By that logic we must give half of our territory to Spanish America, you dumbass
>>
>>52767155
Because Maribor and Ljubljana?
>>
>>52767250
I don't think you can compare two American states to two of the greatest cities on this planet.
>>
>>52766968

Native Californian resident living in Sacramento here, will be available for the next 20 minutes. I have lived here all of my life and I can tell you anything you like.

As far as the Mexicans getting their lands back, there really hasn't been a noticeable change in the way of things with their birthrates and immigration being the way it is. As a whole, Mexicans act more White than any other ethnicity and are pretty mixable. You might get grandparents or whatever that come here and don't learn the language because they're old and can't be bothered, but as a whole Mexicans are a good lot and historically it is not that different from how the Southwest has been. Back in the days of the Old West Spanish was desired just as much as an Indian language, and it wasn't uncommon for outlaws and cowboys to end up speaking or trying to get familiar on some level with at least one of these.
>>
In Maricopa county the entire mexican population is in prison
>>
File: 1450990813933.jpg (62 KB, 494x533) Image search: [Google]
1450990813933.jpg
62 KB, 494x533
>>52767489
I want a qt spic wife who will make tacos and let me rub her feet.
How do I make this happen?
>>
>>52766968
Delete this
>>
>>52767489

Be happy that you guys share a common religion, makes things a lot easier to mix
>>
>>52767012
You tell that smelly dumb beaner scum Texas.
>>
>>52766968
No. They left Mexico because they didn't want to live there.
>>
>>52767489
habla espangol amigo?
>>
>40 millons of mexicans in usa

why
>>
>>52767012
>It was SPANISH land
Mexico got its independence before we took those states.
>>
>>52770556
Because they breed and swarm like fat stinky locusts.
>>
>>52770585
>Mexico got its independence before we bought those states
Ftfy
>>
>>52767012
t. mexico pro
fuck off

>>52766968
no m8
the thing is once we fix our shit USA will annex Canada and our country, then we will dominate the world, nuke iran, china and russia and achieve world peace forever
>>
Yes.

t. Mexican
>>
CHI
>>
>>52770660
that sounds okay 2 me
>>
>>52768420
Try not saying spic and you might make some headway, you racist fuck.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.